(Cloudsdale)(Flight School)New Flyers (Open to all Filly or Colt Pegesai)

Lux

(OOC: This thread is open to fillies and colts just learning to fly. Also, Sky's father is just an NPC, and aside from setting up the thread, he'll not be there for the rest of it. Also, I'm keeping the thread at five max. so once I get five, I'll close the thread.)

Sky Flare arrived at the cloudsdale Flight School bright and early with his father. His father hinted at being a surprise for his son, making the stunt pegasus wonder what. After waiting in anticipation, his father gave him the surprise.

"Son, I want you to instruct the New Flyers class by yourself."

"Um... wow," Sky said regarding the surprise. He wanted to lead an instruction, but not necessarily the New Flyers. He thought he would teach epic stunts to the more advanced ponies, not teaching ponies how to fly. "I guess I can teach them. I was kind of expecting to be starting with a more advanced class."

"Well, everypony instructing here starts with the New Flyers class. If you do well there, there's a good chance you'll be able to teach the more advanced classes. And who knows, you may like teaching the new foals."

"Well I guess it can't hurt dad. I'll go and wait for them."

He went to the New Flyers practice field wondering who he'll meet.