Question about a character idea

SilverSwirl

I have an idea for a new character I want to run by you first before I make the app. He doesn't have a name, at least a name anyone knows but instead prefers to call himself "Gentlecolt X" and is an enigmatic crime-lord. He is partially inspired by Mr. X from Streets of Rage and will be an earth pony. He can be foiled and I will be playing him in a villainous light as well. How should I go about writing him up so that he will be playable?

Thank you for your input.

Link to the inspiration: http://streetsofrage.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._X

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the idea of a crime lord doesn't blend with the concept of the Mane RP- Its just in concept incorporates too many elements of unhappiness, lawbreaking, and implied subjugation of either the criminals, or other groups- meaning its great for a drama! but not for the Mane RP.

Its for ideas like this that we have crossovers- you are more than welcome to utilize the crossovers to create the setting you want to RP in, and with the characters you want to. Crossovers isnt just about ponies meeting outside elements from their world; its also the place for more intense visions of equestria- ones with crime, varying social statuses, poverty, crime, and well, even life/death.

For crossovers- certainly. For Mane RP; not workable i'm afraid.