Summer of Pony 2012 - Introduction [Update: Schedule!]

Rosewind

I dont remember where, but I read somewhere that hasbro only had issues with the 1080p episodes on youtube, and the rest was just free advertising.

My mistake, upon further searching, it seems hasbro has been cracking down hard on sites and youtube both. Perhaps it's because they plan a dvd release soon? Anywho, youtube links are no longer liked by hasbro.

Edited by DrMaxwell

I don't think they ever were okay, officially. I'd rather not derail this topic, though!

Weesh and I are planning on having a haiku/short poem contest related to the first three episodes in our first session. Start thinking of something clever, everypony!

The beauty of this idea is you can participate on your own time, in your own way. Want to watch episodes throughout the week when you have time? Do it and jump in the discussion on the weekend. Want to watch them all at once and then join in? You can do that too! Think of it sort of like a book club, but replace books with ponies!

I'll try to join you all at the most convenient times, while balancing my real life, this pony withdrawal is my first experience since I joined mid second season. And by far it is hard to wait for season 3. I simply cannot wait.

I watched the opening two-parter. I'd say that they are the slowest-building of all the two-parters, but still very entertaining.

Yeah it was definitely slow, but it had to be done. Somepony else mentioned in the mane Session thread that it might have been a jab from the writers when Twilight said "Let's get this over with" before the introductions began.