Hi, just another pony.

Lunchmonkey

Hi, I'm new, I was looking for a board to post on and you guys seemed to be one of the best boards out there for so many reasons :lol: .

Some info about me, Im 18, I read a lot, I play loads of video games on P.C. and console, I like writing stories and listening TONS OF MUSIC, I really also like helping people get through stressful situations and bad days, and I try not to get on anybody's nerves and stay on everyones good sides.

I'm currently in college to become a Programmer, or possibly a Website Designer, also if you need something done in Photoshop or Illustrator i'd be happy to do it just for fun.

I'd love to try my hand at RP but I have never done it before (I might not be that great at keeping the fun going at first) , and I would be interested if anyone wanted to anyway.

I guess that's about it, I look forward to my time here =D.

Welcome to the site, Lunchmonkey. :lol:

Please be sure to check out the "Getting Started" forums to review our rules and check out our various FAQs and guides. Once you get a 5+ postcount the rest of the forums will open up to you.

Hello there and welcome! :lol: College is such an exciting time- live it up! (I did for 7 years- lol)

We have a lot of artist bronies here on the forums, so you'll fit right in. And dont fret about starting out on RP- we've got great people here who will be more than happy to rub shoulders with you and get ya started!

Glad to have you on board! :D