The Sparkle Zone (Gauging Interest)

Episode 1: File Corruption

You are entering another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. You are entering... the Sparkle Zone.

Picture an advanced spacefaring race; let's call them "humans". These humans are at the forefront of an empire much like our Equestria, but spanning not just one world, but thousands across the entire galaxy. After centuries of research and development, expansion and progress, their technology has reached the point where nopony understands how any of it actually works. Simple errors and malfunctions go unnoticed, slowly building up over time until reaching a form of critical mass and perhaps threatening to destory all that they have accomplished.

For months, a scouting craft from the human empire has been surveying our planet Equestria for possible development, gathering data, collecting samples. They know more about us than we know about ourselves. So far, their presence has gone undetected... but a small file corruption in the database, unseen by the crew, has set up a chain of events threatening to end the survey mission altogether, and perhaps bring Equestria down with them. Like a row of dominoes waiting to be pushed, setting off a chain reaction leading to the eventual fall of the last domino, all this file corruption needs is a small push... a push into the Sparkle Zone.

Does anypony here remember the Twilight Zone? Well, I've been considering doing a series of Crossover RPs based on the TV show, but set in Equestria. If anypony would be interested (the premise of the first "episode" is described above), let me know.

Assuming I get enough interest, I'd need at least one player to take the role of a human from the survey mission, and at least two normal ponies. I'd prefer to keep humans as the only difference from the normal RP in this episode, but if this works out, there'll be plenty of opportunity to play weirder things in future episodes.

I'm fairly interested, and have lots of human-ish characters I could tweak into one for you ranging from indiscriminately friendly to amoral monster and everything between. XD Pick your flavor!

Come to that, Strawberry Blossom was originally going to be based on a pre-existing character of mine, but rebelled and became her own character; still, there are just enough similarities between Strawberry Seraph and Strawberry Blossom that it could be funny to use her. However, Seraph is one of my friendly characters so not sure how this would work out.

Is your Close Encounters post related to this? If so, I can remove Wave Chaser's response if you like, as she's a non-human 'strange thing' (Seapony) and thus not suited if I understand correctly?