Hello, Everypony!

Scorch

About Myself: My Name is Scorch, and I have to wait another 3 MONTHS. I live in Canada, BC, and I love MyLittlePony.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was searching for a MLP:FiM Forum RPG, this looks GOOD.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I got tired of bronies dominating the internet. I went onto Youtube and watched the first and second episode. Welcome 1 more bronie to the fan-base.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
*Fluttershy's Voice* Yay!

Welcome to Canterlot I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you in the Rp area eventually!

Also Gummy is pretty cool!

I love how you got into MLP:FiM! That is a great way!

Thanks, Gummy is the bomb... He just... Awesome. I do feel welcome -and really excited- to start roleplaying, and getting to know other people. I was originally a hater, and I just finished season 2 finale, so I can honestly say I hate myself for ever hating. Shun the non-believers. SHUN!!!

Wooooo! The season 2 finale was THE MOST AMAZING THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!

I just hope that when you get around to making your RP char that you make it a good one, and very thought out!

You may also contact me if you need help or need it proofread or something like that. I have several characters under my belt and the more outside perspectives you have on an app, the better it gets!