Friends to the End (RP)

(( THE RP IS OFFICIALLY OPEN))

Outside of Ponyville. A stallion wearing a black cloak looked at the unexpected town. he had a grin on his face, he had only one purpose in mind, and he'll do anything to achieve it,

Twilight Sparkle was straighting up the library to prepare for the princess visit.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spike watched the frantic actions of Twilight, his primary care giver and one of his best friends. She alsways seemed as though she was in such a rush. He had to admit it. Twilight was quite obsessive when it came to having everything perfect. He thought the books already looked neat as it was. "Twilight? Do you really have to re-order the books again. We did that last week!" He spoke in a disaproving tone while he rolled his eyes at her.

Fluttershy was getting her bird chior ready for the visit. They were all lined up in order on a tree. The mare was hovering only inches from the ground. She waved her hooves around signaling for when she wanted the notes they whistled to change pitch. However, one bird seemed to be slightly out of tune. It bothered her quite a bit. But she didn't want to hurt his feelings. The mare had to break it to the bird in a gentle way. "Umm... Excuse me... Please... Maybe you could just try to lower your pitch, if that's okay with you. I'm afraid your singing the wrong note." Fluttershy spoke softly to the bird, trying her best not to insult him.

Spike watched the frantic actions of Twilight, his primary care giver and one of his best friends. She alsways seemed as though she was in such a rush. He had to admit it. Twilight was quite obsessive when it came to having everything perfect. He thought the books already looked neat as it was. "Twilight? Do you really have to re-order the books again. We did that last week!" He spoke in a disaproving tone while he rolled his eyes at her.

Fluttershy was getting her bird chior ready for the visit. They were all lined up in order on a tree. The mare was hovering only inches from the ground. She waved her hooves around signaling for when she wanted the notes they whistled to change pitch. However, one bird seemed to be slightly out of tune. It bothered her quite a bit. But she didn't want to hurt his feelings. The mare had to break it to the bird in a gentle way. "Umm... Excuse me... Please... Maybe you could just try to lower your pitch, if that's okay with you. I'm afraid your singing the wrong note." Fluttershy spoke softly to the bird, trying her best not to insult him.

Twilight was still busy" of course, because you always have to prepare for the unexpected" she said then he started dusting the tables " spike can you get the broom please"

the Black hooded stallion listen to the birds " i have to say those birds are quite in tuned" he said looking at fluttershy

Spike sighed as he went to get the broom. He picked up the broom and brought it over to Twilight Sparkle. "Here's your broom, Twilight."

Fluttershy quickly landed. A few of the birds flew away. Fluttershy looked at the ground and began to pick at it with her front left hoof.

Rainbow Dash wasnt far away from Fluttershy, she was sleeping on a cloud (As per usual) to avoid her weather duties to the last minute. Happily snoring, unaware of the black hooded stalion and Fluttershy .

Spike sighed as he went to get the broom. He picked up the broom and brought it over to Twilight Sparkle. "Here's your broom, Twilight."

Fluttershy quickly landed. A few of the birds flew away. Fluttershy looked at the ground and began to pick at it with her front left hoof.

Twilight used her magic to take the broom. she then swept the dust and dirt into a trash can, then dumped the can outside.

" there. its finally cleaned. primped and ready from the princess." she said

the figure looked at fluttershy. he felt that he was making her felt uncomfortable. he looked down " i apologize, i think i should go" he said

Spike sat down and wiped the sweat from his brow. He was glad that no more check lists were coming his way. The baby dragon just wanted five minutes to relax. He wasn't exactly very fond of all of the cleaning and the check lists. He'd much rather fantasize about Rarity, the pony he has a crush on.

Fluttershy continued to look down. She stood in pure silence. The shy mare didn't have it in her to speak up to a stranger who she didn't know.

Spike sat down and wiped the sweat from his brow. He was glad that no more check lists were coming his way. The baby dragon just wanted five minutes to relax. He wasn't exactly very fond of all of the cleaning and the check lists. He'd much rather fantasize about Rarity, the pony he has a crush on.

Fluttershy continued to look down. She stood in pure silence. The shy mare didn't have it in her to speak up to a stranger who she didn't know.

The stallion looked back then looked at fluttershy. he removed his hood to reveal a shy young grey stallion with drak red eyes. he saw saw a bird then made whistle which call for it. the bird landed on his head.

((Hiya!Mind if I join?Oh and by the way are we allowed cast characters?Because I CALL Pinkie Pie!!!!!))

(( sorry dude some call pinkie, but there are others. and yes you can join))

((Fine.Can I have Vinyl or Cheerilee?))

Dark Spark and DJ Fire Fight where walking down the path that ran through Ponyville."Did you hear!DJ Pon-3 is coming to Ponyville!"Spark said to his colluge.The DJs eye widened and she grabbed his head with her hooves so that he faced her."Oh my gosh!Really?Maybe we could do a duet maybe you'll even be able to help with it.".Dark Spark smiled and took DJ Fire Fights hooves off of his face."How did I know your reaction?Anyway I thought like that too.I even called her up and threw that idea to her she said she'd call back.""Wait you have your number?"DJ Fire Fight asked.But then the two saw two ponies talking over by a tree with birds on it.Being naturally friendly the two ponies whent over to talk to them.

Fluttershy became nervous. She immediatly stared at the ground. After a few minutes she whispered in a tone that was barely audible. "I'm Fluttershy..."

"hello fluttershy " the stallion said " my names Light. i heard those, and it was so beautiful" then he whistle for a bird to landed on his hoof. the bird came down and landed on his hoof. he looked at the red robin, he walk over to fluttershy and gave the bird to her.

Fluttershy smiled when Light kindly gave her a red robin. She loved all animals both great and small. His simple kind actions made her forget about feeling timid. It made her feel a sense of joy that warmed her heart. Light was a kind stallion towards such a timid mare. Fluttershy looked at Light as she began to speak more confidently once again. "Thank you. Birds have very good singing voices, but most ponies only notice it when they are trained to sing a song."

Fluttershy smiled when Light kindly gave her a red robin. She loved all animals both great and small. His simple kind actions made her forget about feeling timid. It made her feel a sense of joy that warmed her heart. Light was a kind stallion towards such a timid mare. Fluttershy looked at Light as she began to speak more confidently once again. "Thank you. Birds have very good singing voices, but most ponies only notice it when they are trained to sing a song."

"theyre such timid creatures" Light said looking at the bird on Fluttershy's head " like me " he said

(( BTW he is deceiving her to get closer to twilight ))

Dark Spark swear that Fluttershy reminded him of somepony but he couldn't quite put his hoof on it.His magic took some metal scraps and wires from the pockets of his vest.With his magic his mind started fiddiling with the parts making something that he didn't notice at first.Dark Sparks magic did that whenever he was nervous it built stuff."Hmmm.Hey your Fluttershy the element of kindness!I heard alot about you wow you are SOOOO amazing.I lo-......eeep!"Dark Spark stopped himself from saying something embarresing.He put the project into one of the pockets of his vest.The thing his horn made was a locket.Spark trotted away as fast as he could while Fluttershy and Fire Fight both yelled."WAIT!"

Dark Spark was sitting beneath a tree.Which he found oddly conforminting because he is used to be being around machines and buildings.He looked at the locket like he was having a stareing contest with it.It was a simple metal heart that opened up on a sturdy but confortable wire.Spark almost let out one of his many dark secrets.Dark Spark sighed then awkwardly started to canter towards the tree where Fluttershy,Dj Fire Fight and the other pony waited."Uhhh.Hey guys.I'm kinda back."He said shyly looking at the ground.

DJ Fire Fight trotted up to him furious at him."You sir!Don't run off like that again!You get me?GOOD!"She yelled at him while her wings stood straight up like they did when she was excited or mad.Then the DJ trotted back.She took off her yellow tinted DJ glasses to reveal her bright yellow eyes.

((It's fire FIGHT.By the way.))

DJ Fire Fight turned to Light."I'm the coolest,funest and prettyiest pony in all of equestria!Th eone and only DJ FIRE FIGHT!!!!!"She said.She usally introduced herself like that in her and Dark Sparks shows."And my friend here is kinda like my roadie Dark Spark."DJ Fire Fight added helpfully.She smiled at the two ponies expecting them to ask for her autograph or something most good fans should.

Dark Spark looked up at Fluttershy carefully.He looked at her kind face and pink mane.He turned his head as he started to blush.Then he heard Fire Fight boasting again."Fire Fight!You know you shouldn't boast didn't you hear about that Trixie character?"He asked.She just blew him off and started talking again.His mind just drifted off.Dark Spark found himself staring at Fluttershy......again.

Fluttershy didn't seem too pleased about Fire Fight's boasting. However, she didn't want to hurt her feelings or seem rude. The pegasus cared about each and every pony and never wanted to cause them any trouble or grief. Dark Spark seemed to be taking a stand. Fluttershy didn't want to get involved because she didn't want to argue with anypony. Her eyes widened when Light asked who Trixie was. Fluttershy shuddered at the memory of that boastful mare making an appearance in Ponyville. She looked at Light and said. "Trixie is a unicorn who told everypony that she had the most powerful magic in all of Equestria... She was... Quite mean and she told lies."