Friends to the End (RP)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Fire Fight was kinda mad at Light."Well I've never heard of you ya little...um....thingy."She said trying to insult him.Fire Fight turned away and refused to talk.

Dark Spark rolled his eyes and said."Miss Beats you are being mean.And Thingy is the worst insult I ever heard."Then Spark turned to Light and Fluttershy."Sorry about her she gets a little cross anytime somebody says they don't notice her.She is very full of herself.But she means well......mostly.And I have heard of Twilight Sparkle.She is cool because she is a very talented unicorn unlike me."Dark Spark said being modest.

DJ Fire Fight was kinda mad at Light."Well I've never heard of you ya little...um....thingy."She said trying to insult him.Fire Fight turned away and refused to talk.

Dark Spark rolled his eyes and said."Miss Beats you are being mean.And Thingy is the worst insult I ever heard."Then Spark turned to Light and Fluttershy."Sorry about her she gets a little cross anytime somebody says they don't notice her.She is very full of herself.But she means well......mostly.And I have heard of Twilight Sparkle.She is cool because she is a very talented unicorn unlike me."Dark Spark said being modest.

" is she now" Light said interested

"Twilght is one of my best friends. She is talented... But everypony has talent in them." Fluttershy replied in a gentle tone.

" you just have to express it " light said commenting Fluttershy." can you take me to her "

Dark Spark pricked up."Ooooh.I want to come too!Twilight Sparkle is cool!"He said.But not as cute as Fluttershy!He thought in his head."Burning Beats are you comin'?"Spark said to the DJ using her real name.Then he trotted after Light and Fluttershy.

DJ Fire Fight sighed and cantered towards her friend."You better be glad I'm here.Because I can help you with girl troubles."She said slyly."Aaahh!W-what do y-you mean?"Dark Spark said fear rippiling through his voice."Don't play dumb with me lover boy.I know you have your eyes set on the Fluttertie or whatever.""You mean Fluttershy."Dark Spark said annoyed.Then they trotted in silence for the rest of the way.

Pinkie pie

Pinkie hopped happily towards Twilights libary. She had just finised her party decorating and wated Twilight to come and check it out. She was quite happy with it herslef but she knew she needed Twilight to give her the final ok. She saw Twilight infront of the libary and her smile grew bigger. " Oh! Twilight! I just finished the decorations for the princess visit! I think they look awsome but I just know you need to be a mrs. Oranizational natinal pants and double check it for me!" She said hugginh Twilight. She jumped infront of her again smiling.

Tracker Jacker

Tracker Jacker was in ponyville to get a book about the very saught after cutiesarus. He had been to canterlot's libary and he read all the books on the subject...all 4. He was very unimpressed with his findings. He decided that he may have more luck in ponyville. By no means is the libary as big as the one in canterlot but it would haft to due. He noticed the commotion infront of the libary. He walked up to the libary door and asked. "May I please go into the libary?"

Dark Spark pricked up."Ooooh.I want to come too!Twilight Sparkle is cool!"He said.But not as cute as Fluttershy!He thought in his head."Burning Beats are you comin'?"Spark said to the DJ using her real name.Then he trotted after Light and Fluttershy.

DJ Fire Fight sighed and cantered towards her friend."You better be glad I'm here.Because I can help you with girl troubles."She said slyly."Aaahh!W-what do y-you mean?"Dark Spark said fear rippiling through his voice."Don't play dumb with me lover boy.I know you have your eyes set on the Fluttertie or whatever.""You mean Fluttershy."Dark Spark said annoyed.Then they trotted in silence for the rest of the way.

Light listen to the argue about fluttershy. he looked at the mare " does this happen a lot" he asked

Pinkie pie

Pinkie hopped happily towards Twilights libary. She had just finised her party decorating and wated Twilight to come and check it out. She was quite happy with it herslef but she knew she needed Twilight to give her the final ok. She saw Twilight infront of the libary and her smile grew bigger. " Oh! Twilight! I just finished the decorations for the princess visit! I think they look awsome but I just know you need to be a mrs. Oranizational natinal pants and double check it for me!" She said hugginh Twilight. She jumped infront of her again smiling.

Tracker Jacker

Tracker Jacker was in ponyville to get a book about the very saught after cutiesarus. He had been to canterlot's libary and he read all the books on the subject...all 4. He was very unimpressed with his findings. He decided that he may have more luck in ponyville. By no means is the libary as big as the one in canterlot but it would haft to due. He noticed the commotion infront of the libary. He walked up to the libary door and asked. "May I please go into the libary?"

" Great thanks Pinkie " Twilight said. when she heard someone at the door, she trotted over to see who it is " yes, you may. but make sure your hooves are cleaned. "

Light listen to the argue about fluttershy. he looked at the mare " does this happen a lot" he asked

Pinkie pie

Tracker Jacker

" Great thanks Pinkie " Twilight said. when she heard someone at the door, she trotted over to see who it is " yes, you may. but make sure your hooves are cleaned. "

Pinkie pie

Tracker Jacker

Pinkie pie

Pinkie waited a little bit then leaned in closer to Twilight. "Sooooooooooo?! Don't cha wanna see the fantatic decorations I did? I have balloons, streamers, pinatas,pin the tail on the pony , cakes...." Pinkie started to name things for the party faster then what Twilight could hear. She was just so exighted and wanted to tell Twilight everything.

Tracker Jacker

Tracker Jacker nodded and gave a polite smile. "Thanks miss. I'll come out when I made my selection.

We walked into the libary and was a bit over whilmed. There were so many looks. He wasen't sure were to look for his.

Spike was taking a little break. However, he wasn't reading a book. He was looking at his reflection in the mirror. Spike was flexing away at his upper body to see if he had any new muscle growth. His arms had not changed in the slightest. But the baby dragon teased his self into believing that he was a tough guy. He then spotted Pinkie Pie and immediatly stopped gazing into his own reflection. "Hi Pinkie! Is Rarity coming here too?"

Fluttershy nodded in response to Light's question. But first she had to dismiss the birds. They needed to know that practice time was over and they were free to have fun. "Okay little bird friends... You can go and fly together now. Thank you for coming over." Fluttershy watched as all of the birds gradually disbanded off in different directions. The robin was the last to take flight. She smiled a gentle smile. They were all happy. The pegasus began to lead the way.

Dark Spark ran from DJ Fire Fight to the front of the group right beside Fluttershy.He got close but not too close to confort."Hi Fluttershy!I have wanted to talk since we met.If thats okay with you?"He asked.He gave her an innocent yet playful smile.

Now the DJ was at the back.I could just fly over all these dorks.She thought but she didn't.DJ Fire Fight wanted to be left with her thoughts.I hope Dark Spark knows what he's doing.Please don't be forward those kinda girls hate that.She thought.Then Fire Fights mind started swarming with worries of what he could do wrong.She started to get dizzy then she tripped and fell.Her face hit a rock and she got a bloody nose."Owwww!Stupid rock."Fire Fight said.

Spike was taking a little break. However, he wasn't reading a book. He was looking at his reflection in the mirror. Spike was flexing away at his upper body to see if he had any new muscle growth. His arms had not changed in the slightest. But the baby dragon teased his self into believing that he was a tough guy. He then spotted Pinkie Pie and immediatly stopped gazing into his own reflection. "Hi Pinkie! Is Rarity coming here too?"

Fluttershy nodded in response to Light's question. But first she had to dismiss the birds. They needed to know that practice time was over and they were free to have fun. "Okay little bird friends... You can go and fly together now. Thank you for coming over." Fluttershy watched as all of the birds gradually disbanded off in different directions. The robin was the last to take flight. She smiled a gentle smile. They were all happy. The pegasus began to lead the way.

" Spike remember, Rarity is visiting family in Fillydephia " Twilight said " see wont be here for at least one more day."

light walked beside the mare " so tell. how long you and Twilight be friends "

Pinkie pie

"Yeah sorry spike. She wont be here for the pirncess visit. But don't worry cause it will still be tons of fun!" Pinkie pie jumped up and down in exightment again,

Tracker Jacker

Tracker Jacker looked around still confused. "Uhh...Can I please have some help?" There were way too many books for him to look though and he had no idea where to start. He needed some help.

Pinkie pie

"Yeah sorry spike. She wont be here for the pirncess visit. But don't worry cause it will still be tons of fun!" Pinkie pie jumped up and down in exightment again,

Tracker Jacker

Tracker Jacker looked around still confused. "Uhh...Can I please have some help?" There were way too many books for him to look though and he had no idea where to start. He needed some help.

Twilight walked over to jacker "what is the problem you are having " she asked

Spike sighed softly. He had forgotten that Rarity was leaving to visit her family for a short period of time. The dragon was starting to miss seeing Rarity on a regular basis. He had grown really attatched to the mare. Pinkie Pie had told him that it would still be tons of fun. Yet somehow, Spike couldn't believe that. He put on a brave face and replied. "I guess it could still be fun."

Dark Spark seemed interested in Fluttershy. But the mare was unsure of the reason. 'Well, I shouldn't be rude... Everypony deserves a chance to be listened to. But what does he want to talk about? I only know about animals. Perhaps he's got a pet that he needs some advice on.' Fluttershy thought to her self. "Umm.. I guess I can listen to what you want to say. Oh... Light, I've known Twilight ever since the day she came to Ponyville." She replied to both of their questions.

Dark Spark smiled step one finished."Well.Um-"Spark panicked he didnt plan this far ahead girls usally trotted away screaming when he said hi."Uh Fluttershy I would like to know if um you would like to ah....go out with me?"He said drifting off his sentence.He was getting really shy.Then Dark Spark heard DJ Fire Fight fall.H elooked back instantly worried then he saw the blood."Oh no!Fluttershy do you know first aid?"

Spike sighed softly. He had forgotten that Rarity was leaving to visit her family for a short period of time. The dragon was starting to miss seeing Rarity on a regular basis. He had grown really attatched to the mare. Pinkie Pie had told him that it would still be tons of fun. Yet somehow, Spike couldn't believe that. He put on a brave face and replied. "I guess it could still be fun."

Dark Spark seemed interested in Fluttershy. But the mare was unsure of the reason. 'Well, I shouldn't be rude... Everypony deserves a chance to be listened to. But what does he want to talk about? I only know about animals. Perhaps he's got a pet that he needs some advice on.' Fluttershy thought to her self. "Umm.. I guess I can listen to what you want to say. Oh... Light, I've known Twilight ever since the day she came to Ponyville." She replied to both of their questions.

" Really, can you tell me anything about her. like her likes dislikes, the fact the she's celestias student " Light said in a alomst serious tone.

Dark Spark suddenly asked if Fluttershy knew first aid. "I know some first aid... But I mainly help animals get better." She answered the question. Fluttershy looked at DJ Fire Fight. It was a nose bleed. Fluttershy began to think. She didn't really know how to stop a nose bleed. "Oh.. I'm sorry. I don't know what a pony is supposed to do when another pony has a nose bleed. Light... Do you know?" She knew she hadn't answered his first question. But Fluttershy was overwhelmed. Nopony had ever asked her out before. Fluttershy just didn't know how to answer him.

Dark Spark was pacing nervously as he thought."I know Twilight could help.Please go calm her down.....For me?"He said as he trotted into the building.

DJ Fire Fight never got a bloody nose before but it really hurt.Then Fluttershy cantered over she started talking in a soothing voice even with all this stuff happening.Fire Fight wanted to say something so she said the first thing that came to mind."Dark Spark really likes you I think he even made a necklace for you.It's ugly but he means well you should give him a chance he's a nice guy."She said then she passed out.

Light entered Ponyville, still on his search for twilight. he looked for everywhere. he was getting furious.

" GGGRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH! WHERE ARE YOU TWILIGHT SPARKLE! " he shouted in rage.

Applejack heard the shout from all the way from Sweet Apple Acres " Whut in tarnation was that. "

DJ Fire Fight liked Fluttershy's reply."Ok I get it your shy ovbiously.Why don't both of us go to him and you say yes.I will back you up all the way sistah!"She said maybe Dark Spark will be happier.

Meanwhile Dark Spark was in the libary.He saw a little dragon."Um excuse me sir?Is Twilight Sparkle around here?It is an emergency my friend is hurt outside."He said motioning towards the doorway.