Friends to the End (RP)

DJ Fire Fight liked Fluttershy's reply."Ok I get it your shy ovbiously.Why don't both of us go to him and you say yes.I will back you up all the way sistah!"She said maybe Dark Spark will be happier.

Meanwhile Dark Spark was in the libary.He saw a little dragon."Um excuse me sir?Is Twilight Sparkle around here?It is an emergency my friend is hurt outside."He said motioning towards the doorway.

" oh my what happened" Twilight said wondering what happened.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Fire Fight facehoofed how could she be so dumb."Tsk tsk tsk.NO!Do it if it makes YOU happy.He would want you to be happy for him to be happy.Where is he anyway?"She said looking around.

Dark Spark opened the door for Twilight Sparkle as they both ran out it."My friend hurt herself she has a bloody nose!"He said urgently.Then he saw the DJ and Fluttershy talking a he had an urgent sense of dread for some reason.

DJ Fire Fight looked at Twilight expectantly."I'm still kinda here in pain you know."She said annoyed.Dark Spark rolled his eyes at Fire Fight.Then Dark Spark looked at Fluttershy and blushed heavily looking away."You know what why don't Fluttershy and I give you two sometime to ah yeah bye!"He said as he walked away with Fluttershy following cautiously behind.

Fluttershy saw Twilight Sparkle and smiled. "Hey Twilight. How's the cleaning going?"

DJ Fire Fight looked at Twilight expectantly."I'm still kinda here in pain you know."She said annoyed.Dark Spark rolled his eyes at Fire Fight.Then Dark Spark looked at Fluttershy and blushed heavily looking away."You know what why don't Fluttershy and I give you two sometime to ah yeah bye!"He said as he walked away with Fluttershy following cautiously behind.

"Oops, sorry" Twilight said " what seems to be the problem " she asked generously "if its serious we'll take you to the emergency room"

Sketch Knight stepped through the Captain's Of the royal guard command room, clad in his armor of steel and leather. Both the sun and the moon etched into his chest plate. His Shield and sword hung over his back. When he came to the command map of equestria he snapped a Salute to Shining Armor. "Sketch Knight reporting as order, sir, My knights stand ready to defend at a moments notice sir!" Sketch lifted his helmet off his head revealing his dirty blonde mane and smiled see an old friend again. Several Royal guards and other ponies moved about talking to each other and passing reports about.

Shining Armor looked at Sketch Knight " Excellent, i need a groups of your best knights to defend the northern border" he order " we need to prepare for 'his' return, and ready to retaliate at the opportunity when given. the fate of Equestria is in their hands"

then a guard, looking like he has been threw war, came rushing in." Captain! Captain! " she shouted

" what the ?" Shining said looking at the battle scarred soldier

Shining Armor looked at Sketch Knight " Excellent, i need a groups of your best knights to defend the northern border" he order " we need to prepare for 'his' return, and ready to retaliate at the opportunity when given. the fate of Equestria is in their hands"

then a guard, looking like he has been threw war, came rushing in." Captain! Captain! " she shouted

" what the ?" Shining said looking at the battle scarred soldier

Sketch nodded holding his helmet in his arm as He opened his maw to ask. "Who's "Him"?" The Door Burst open making SKetch Jump in fright as He landed he turn and Blinked to the battled scar guard pony, his armor tatter and barely holding onto his form.

"Well don't just leave us on the edge here, report solider?" Sketch Commanded for Shining Armor, as he turned to face the new arrival.

" some outsider wearing a hooded cloak attacked us, im the only one that made it" the soldier said trembling in fear " those eyes, those evil red eyes " he said

shining armor looked at the scared soldier with shock " then he's here then " he said, then he looked at Sketch Knight " you want to know who ' Him' is? his is the princess's ex-adviser, and he's returned with vengeance.

" some outsider wearing a hooded cloak attacked us, im the only one that made it" the soldier said trembling in fear " those eyes, those evil red eyes " he said

shining armor looked at the scared soldier with shock " then he's here then " he said, then he looked at Sketch Knight " you want to know who ' Him' is? his is the princess's ex-adviser, and he's returned with vengeance.

Sketch Expression turned grim and then of anger, knowing who "he" was. He slipped his helmet over his head again. "Where were you attacked Solider?" A parchment Slipped out of his pouch and a quill prepared to write down the info.

" the North west border, sir," the soldier said then he coughed horribly. " he was headed south, but not to canterlot "

" what?! Where............oh my Celestia! " Shining Armor said in shock " Sketch, send your troops to Ponyville immediately. "

" the North west border, sir," the soldier said then he coughed horribly. " he was headed south, but not to canterlot "

" what?! Where............oh my Celestia! " Shining Armor said in shock " Sketch, send your troops to Ponyville immediately. "

*Yes Sir!" Sketch galloped out of the room as a couple of medical ponies rushed past him to the command room to aid the injured solider. His thoughts raced about his current mission. "Ponyville? Why there?" He thoughted to himself. "The only thing of interested was.." He stop himself mid thought as it dawn to him, and with a snapping crackle of magic snapped away to the barracks.

With a startle A few royal guards and Knight jumped from the sudden appearance of Sketch. "Knights, We move out within the hour!" THe Knights noded quietly and Moved to gather their things and meet outside. "We Gather in the court yard, and then move out to Ponyville!"

Upon the gather of varies of Ponies Earth, unicorn and Pegasui, each armored and ready for combat. Sketch step in front and looked to shining Armor. "Please Captain Keep the image of Ponyville in your mind as we Do this It will take a lot for this trip." Sketch Gently spread his stance and lower his head. His horned glowed as did the other unicorns that surrounded the group. "By their Name, allow us passage through the streams of magic and all that exist!" Everyone started to lifted into the air as Sketch started to have sparks dance about his body as did the other unicorns helping with the spell. Each of the Unicorn that lifted with them repeated the spell aloud, and as each open their eyes again they flash with a white burning aura. And in a thunderous snap they vanished from the courtyard, And appeared Just outside ponyville as the area heard a rumbling of, earth shaking, thunder. As the group had the earth under them again, Sketch collapse panting as it was a great magical strain on him to transport so many so far, as did the other unicorns. Each panting heavy as the other stretched and checked themselves for anything misplaced.

Shining went to the side of Sketch " are you alright " he asked

Sketch stood again slowly and nodded his head and took deep breaths. "I will be Friend GO to your Sister, Take command We will catch up In a bit, once we rest for a few minutes." Sketch tried to stand BUt in his weaken state he couldn't at this moment.

" No, I'm not going to leave a fellow soldier behind nor a friend " shining armor said then he put Sketch on his back.

The Other Royal Guards that followed Shining armor did the same as the unicorn simply blinked in a proud smile. "Then Onwards my friend we have a town to save from harm, and You your sister." Sketch gently Looked forwards and rest on shining armors back for a while. When He was rested and as did the other unicorn dismounted and started to gallop along side them. Before long they were at the city edge

Shining Armor and his troops entered Pony. there area was calm and peaceful, like there was no destruption what so ever. several of the residence stared at the troops. some retreated into there homes. Armor looked around. " Troops stop. " he said then the battalion stopped.

Shining Armor and his troops entered Pony. there area was calm and peaceful, like there was no destruption what so ever. several of the residence stared at the troops. some retreated into there homes. Armor looked around. " Troops stop. " he said then the battalion stopped.

Sketch slowly looked about as of the several other ponies went inside upon the site of the armored royalguard, expecting daner to be not far behind. But things were quite and still, Nothing Shining armor had thought would have been the scene. "Seem we arrived early for the party, old friend" His grip on his sword faded as he motioned for the pegasus upwards to get a birds eyes view of the town."I never thought "He" would return..." Sketch thought to himself as He stepped into the town slowly and cautiously. The unicorn Knight had recovered from the mass teleportation spell and slowly followed Sketch as did his Knights. "Go to your sister, Shining armor, I will fan out and secure the town. We can meet up at the town hall after You know your sister is safe."

" something doesn't seem right." Shining said looking around " its though that he is here, but we cant see him " he dashed off to his sister

Light looked around and saw the Royal soldiers looking around." oh crud, theyre here early than what i expect..... hold on " he said looking at the stallion with the blue mane " thats Shining Armor, twilights sister" he said, as Shining took off, he followed him