• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you rather be best friends with Calvin(calvin and hobbes), Frodo(LotR). Abraham Lincoln (the nineteenth century), or luke Skywalker (if you dont know this im leaving)

Frodo is a midget (NO OFFENSE!) with some serious problems.Abaraham Lincoln is pretty cool but now he is a mountain and dead.Luke Skywalker hmm is one with the force but dosn't he turn evil or something?I don't know much about the Star Wars movies.Please don't leave!Then we have Calvin.He is ovbiously a little loony and if his beast friend was real he would probably be eaten.Easy!Applejack.Oh wait darn.I'lll have to pick Calvin.

what? anikan/VADER turns evil! Luke is the good one from episodes 4-6 ... what is this world turning into that people dont know star wars and lord of the rings? and whats wrong with midgets? personally, i think you deserve to be thought of as awesome by all if you can walk a ring that most races cant even hold for five minutes without being corrupted across

1. the shire/bree

2.moria

3.Amon Hen

4.A mountain (barefoot)

4.5 (afterthought) the dead marshes

5.Shelob's lair

6.Mordor

as well as getting stabbed in the heart area along the way with a morgul blade.

anyway... what would you do if club penguin was a real island off of antartica and they were planning a military conquest of all of Latin America?

they're good for trolling. its fun to troll on club penguin. partially cuz its a challenge, since people move so much, and all the little kids think its funny. just sit in the chair in the plaza i believe and say hi to all of them. its fun. will you try it?