Just Another Day at Sugarcube Corner ... [Open]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they danced, Octavia's mind wandered. She had just started dancing with a Stallion she barely knew, who she just met the day. Without alerting Greymatter, she tried to get Vinyl's attention at the turntable, hoping that her roomate might be able to help without making Octavia look like a jerk. She didn't exactly hate the pony, even if he did start out seeming a little weird, but she had no knowledge on the subject of guys, and didn't expect to learn anytime soon.

Timid was lost in his thoughts as he cleaned up the mess. He was disappointed in himself, and it showed in his face as he placed the ruined slice in the trash.

Suddenly, he felt the music reach it's earlier ferocity and sighed, he had screwed up in front of them all. He thought to himself, "Great, maybe I should have stayed home... I am a failure...." as he broke down from embarrassment and fear of being ridiculed. He seemed to wink out of existence as his horn glowed and he attempted to flee by teleporting away but instead found himself trapped inside the cake! "MMMPPPHHHH!!!!", was all that could be heard from the young unicorn trapped inside the cake.

Grey knew that face. He decided that it was true, dancing with somepony you just met, outside, with no music, is a little odd. But, he figured there was a way to make it work. He began to talk, making the dancing seem more friendly and less romantic.

"How did such a pony as yourself come to live in Ponyville?" He asked, figuring it was unlikely that she was raised here. He figured her parents were more the Canterlot type.

"I don't. I have friends here that mentioned Pinky Pies party's were some of the best around. Even with that akward run-in with her at the Gala I still decided to come and see what it was like." She still remembered the first time she met the pink pony. She had almost fallen off her stool when Pinky ground into her back.

"Hold on, what? Pinky Pie led you here? How so?" It actually makes sense , she thought. A crazy pony and one that believes in humans who's rather obviously attracted to me in some form or fashion. Of course they'd know each other.

"Well, kinda. She was in Fillydelphia, and how she was acting, I had to ask. She seemed so family oriented. I have always been rather foresighted, looking for a family, and businessminded. I figured that Ponyville would be the perfect place to move, to build my business, and to find the right mare for me. For now, I'm just meeting the mares in town."

Timid still struggled inside the colossal cake, having trouble breathing too as cake filtered down his trachea. "MMMMPHHHH MMMMPHHH!" ( HEEELP! HEEELP!)

Lyra heard a call for help, but has no idea where it was coming from. see near the cake then heard the call again but in th ecake this time she tapped the cake to get a response.

" Lyra Heartstrings! What in the of Equestria are you doing " Bon Bon asked flabbergasted

" i think theres some one in the cake " lyra said

Bon Bon faced hoofed herself " lyra, theres no one in the cake, its just your imagination "

" alright" lyra said, " hey you want some BB " she asked

" uh okay, it won't hurt to have some "

Lyra used her magic to cut the cake until she hit a box.

" what the ?"

" what is it Lyra" Bon Bon asked

" its a box "lyra responded. then she noticed that the caked can seperate she took off the top and revealed the box. the cries for help can be heard.

"How can you run a business if you don't know what it is?" Octavia asked, bemused. If it was any indication, that's how she always pictured stallions living at their mother's house.

((OOC: we moved pretty far away from the rest of the group. From what I've heard, it might be common courtesy for us to make another thread for this.))

Timid was slowly suffocating inside the box, his mind in a panic and unable to focus to teleport out. "What a way to go... Teleporting into a cake by mistake...", he said to himself as he coughed and spat cake out of his mouth. "HEEELLPPP!!! I'm SUFFOCATING!!!! (cough, hack, wheeze)", he shouted as loudly as he could when he heard muffled voices draw near the cake.