Lunch Date [DeepBass and Lilia]

Bass blushed, as their lips met, all the tension gone as he sunk into the kiss. After the two finally separated, Bass smiled at Lilia, his heart fluttering just as it did every time they kissed. Once he finally broke free of the hypnotic gaze, he looked over to the photo album, and the mare on the other side of it, smiling awkwardly.

• 2 weeks later...

Lilia's heart was fluttering nicely as they kissed, a little tinge of a pout crossing her features when the kiss ended. She couldn't help the smile that replaced the pout however. Just the idea of being able to kiss Bass was enough for her.

"That was...wow. Have some bread, Bass. Mother makes the best apple bread this side of Fillydelphia." She offered, trying and failing to get her heart rate back under control.

Sapphire merely nodded at Lilia's comment, the kiss making her tremble as she thought of her husband. Storm was the only pony that could fill the void that dwelled within as she thought of what happened to him.

"Thank you, Bass...yes, have some bread. Lilia, dearest...you as well. It's rare to have my any of my three oldest daughters home. At least I have the album to remember all of them by..." She smiled, placing one hoof on the tome before her.

• 3 weeks later...

Bass would still be blushing from the kiss, his heart racing from the sheer bliss that stemmed from his kiss with Lilia. His mind had shut down, momentarily. "Wait... there's bread?" Bass looked around, and his brain finally kicked back on. "Oh, right. I almost forgot." Bass looked at the bread that was sitting on the table, and took a piece. He then looked up at Lilia's mother. "So, was Lilia as much of a prankster as her sisters are?"

Sapphire smiled at Bass's question, nodding slightly. "Oh yes, she was very much a prankster like her sisters. She loved being in on a good prank, and I'm sure she still does...even if she acts like it's below her now..." She chastized gently, shaking her head at her daughter as she watched her freeze in place like a statue.

Lilia blushed at her mother's comment, shaking her head. "I do not think it's beneath me...I just haven't quite had time to prank like I did as a foal..." She protested weakly, taking a piece of bread and nibbling it. She savored the flavors of fresh bread, her heart settling as she enjoyed the taste.

• 1 month later...

Bass looked at the piece of the freshly baked bread, and munched on it, as he watched the short exchange between mother and daughter. He snickered at Lilia's reaction to her mother's answer. He loved to see his fillyfriend blush, and was more than eager to see more of it. After finishing his slice of bread, he looked back at the photo album, and the evil grin on his face grew, imagining the limitless potential for embarrassment that it held within its covers.

"I'm sure there are plenty of lovely pictures within that album that I would love to see. May I see them?"