Unexpected Meeting (Rok and Storm)

Rok was walking along. He had no idea where he was, seeming to have misplaced his map awhile back. All of these roads look the same! He thought to himself as he galloped further into the rain. He was just about to run towards a village he saw in the distance when he heard footsteps. He waited tentatively for the shadowy figure to appear, but readied the dagger made of that strange steel stuff he had been able to buy on his way. "Who goes there?" he said in an audacious tone, courageously awaiting to see this pony more closely.

A figure in the shadows took large steps slowly towards Rok, waving it's hooves menacingly. It muttered in a low, gravelly voice, "You... Give me... ALL of it. ALL of your money." The bandit had found the perfect victim, an earth pony travelling alone at night in the rain. The bandit slowly approached Rok, appearing larger and larger to the point of impossibility. The shadows and heavy rain were working well to distort the bandit's form.

Rok leaped forward as quickly as ponily possible and headbutted the other pony in the chest. The bandit was startled, ponies are usually too afraid to take action. He easily lost his footing and tumbled to the ground; Rock then jumped over him, pinning the squirming bandits forelegs and hindlegs with his own forelegs and hindlegs. Rock then placed his stiletto dagger to the pony's neck. "Highway robbery not going foo well sfor ya', eh?" Rock said, as the dagger hilt in his mouth muffled his words.

Storm felt a head knock hard into her chest as the wind was knocked out of her. She could hardly grasp for air as she tumbled down, Rok pinning her from above. "Whoa, whoa, calm down, Rok!" Storm screamed loudly at the earth pony when she finally got back her breath, wide eyed and struggling under him. "It was just a prank! I... It... Get OFF!" She yelled as she gave him a hard shove, attempting to get back on her feet.

Rok stumbled back quickly, and apologized 13 times consequitively. All the while giving half explinations likeI "Im sorry... I just thought you were-- sorry -- I mean, I wasn't expecting-- oh, sorry!" He then gave up and said. "Storm, do you no anywhere around here we can go to get out of this rain!"

"You just attacked me AND NOW YOU WANT SHELTER!?" Storm screamed at Rok indignantly, ruffling her feathers and glaring at the earth pony. Then her eyes caught the dagger in the mud at the ground by Rok and realized the danger she had really been in. "A DAGGER?! Rok, where did you even GET that thing? It is DANGEROUS!! I could have been hurt!" Storm yelled some more before taking a moment of silence. She then sighed heavily, looked down towards the ground, then back up to Rok. "Alright... It was an accident... Look, there is a bit of shelter over there at Ponyville... Just follow me, we can keep dry under the bridge at the outskirts." Storm stated, walking towards Ponyville.

"sorry...." Rok said ruefully, "well that sounds pretty good, lets head that way." As they walked toward Ponyville in the rain Rok began to talk, "I got this dagger back near Fillydelphia. I found old traveler near there selling knives and daggers so he could afford food. I got this stiletto, but spent all my bits. So I decided to sell my house and get a move on. Now I have no idea where I'll go next -- pretty exciting isn't it! -- but I was thinking of going up to visit the Griffen Kingdoms, but I've barely started the journey.... I lost my map... but I know that Ponyville is Southwest... I should be going North..."

"Hrmf. I guess that is okay... Just be more careful next time!" Storm retorted. "As far as that stiletto... All of your bits for that? You should have taken the bits Dunder offered you before, they could have been useful." At Rok's mention of the Griffon Kingdoms, Storm stopped in her tracks and looked at him, eyes wide. "Er... Rok... that really isn't the place for a pony to go alone. I mean... I am half griffon... and they still hated me... Really, you shouldn't go up there alone."

"HA!" Rok grinned at the potential danger, chuckling to themselves. "I am a pony of traveling and adventures. You saw my skill with the dagger, hahaha! What could those griffons do to me that you city ponies cannot? I survived in Equestria didn't I" Rok said as if he was invincible.