my little portal(open)

Pawns eyes widened with Applezoom, as he felt his vision become 20% better in fear. "Lasers.... There somewhere..." Suddenly, there was a sound coming from the walls, as red lights started shooting out of them towards the group. They dodged out of the way in time, and then a glass cube fell from the ceiling, almost hitting Pawn. "What do you suppose we do with this?" Pawn saw the door, once again, across a vat of poisonous water.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Can I be the core, please? :D)

sure

"umm ill try" applezoom shifted the cube it hit the door nothing happened. "uhh oh okay th-" applezoom bumped the cube it hit a gray circle on the wall then the door open and a bridge risen from the water. applezoom grinned "I DID IT"

"That was lucky. Off we go then!" Pawn trotted off happily towards the door, as it opened up for them and revealed the next elevator. "Exactly how many of these do we go through?"

applezoom thought '' i dont know" as soon as the elevator hit the next floor we heard "i see you" it was a turret then the wall opened a core was there "oh hi' said applezoom said to the core "uhhh pawn?!?"

"I think this thing is confused." Pawn said to Appleoom. "Hello? What are you? Do you know what's going on?" Pawn scratched his mane confusingly, not sure if he should ask more or wait for a response. He believed the best course of action woud be to wait for the core to respond.

"I think this thing is confused." Pawn said to Appleoom. "Hello? What are you? Do you know what's going on?" Pawn scratched his mane confusingly, not sure if he should ask more or wait for a response. He believed the best course of action woud be to wait for the core to respond.

"What am I? Um.... where to start? I'm a, um, a Personality Core, if you will. As for what's going on, you are... sort of trapped actually. You see, there is this AI in here that goes by the name of GLaDOS. She has effectively trapped you both in here." I say, still looking around.

"GLaDOs umm who/what is that and how do we get out" applezoom looked behind the core "alright this will be crazy"applezoom grabbed the core "stay still" then he ripped it off the rail "alright tell us who is this GLaDOs"

"GLaDOs umm who/what is that and how do we get out" applezoom looked behind the core "alright this will be crazy"applezoom grabbed the core "stay still" then he ripped it off the rail "alright tell us who is this GLaDOs"

"She's the AI in charge of all testing chambers. Basically, she designed all the test chambers you go through. You'll be able to meet her eventually. For now, keep going." I say.

"Portal gun? GLaDOS? This is so confusing. I hope we meet her soon." Applezoom then fell through the floor. He ran over to the hole in the ground, and started yelling. "You okay Applezoom?! Anything I can do to help?!"

"I'll be down!" Pawn jumped down from the upper floor, and landed on Applezoom. "Sorry." He got off him, and sat, having heard the question that Applezoom asked the core.

"Well, I suppose we should keep going then." Pawn points off towards a door in the distance. "As long as that door isn't booby-trapped as well."