my little portal(open)

Pawn ran across as quickly as he could. The bridge canceled again as soon as they were both over the platform with the door. "Okay, new rule, no jinxing ourselves. It's not over 'till we're at the door."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pawn gulped, preparing for anything to happen. The elevator door opened up. Pawn immediately flinched; the room was full of robots! They had weird red eyes, and were speaking in very robotic voices. One of them, across the room, looked at him. There was a weird laser pointing at his head. It then said something, he couldn't make out, something like 'target locked'. Then the sound of bullets filled the room. Pawn prepared for his death, but he realized there was a large sheet of bullet proof glass between the group of ponies and the robots.

"Well... Luckiest thing ever."

"hmm" said applezoom he aimed up above a turret shot a portal then he looked around then "BAANG" applezoom fell back yelling in pain "AHH I GOT SHOT BY ONE OF THE STUPID TURRET'S !" in anger applezoom shot the portal under the turret causing it to infinite fall.

"Darn it..." Pawn whispered when Applezoom was shot. "IF ANYPONY CAN HERE ME! WE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION BEFORE WE CONTINUE!" He yelled to the air.

applezoom found a bandish wrap on the ground he grabbed it and tied on his arm "*pant* that should make it sto- ggrrrrrr stop bleeding" applezoom got up and saw the turret on it's side he picked it up and put it on the button wich opened to the door to the elavator as soon as they walked through the grill the wound dissapeared "wow that is weird and cool"

"Well, very convenient as well. Looks like we won't have to worry about bullets then." Pawn stepped into the elevator with Applezoom. It descended downwards this time. "These elevators aren't very consistent." It opened up to a very large room, with many different sized platforms, more gel, and some turrets that were looking away from them. "... This may take some time." Pawn saw the exit elevator at the highest point in the room.

"no not really" applezoom shot a portal under a turret and above the gel causing the litt white bot to bounce and hit the other's "ohh hoho" applezoom did the same with the other's "see no turret's" exclaimed applezoom he tossed the portal gun at pawn

"Sweet! I'll just finish this off..." Pawn shot a portal where the jumping goo was, then followed by putting it on the platforms. "Wait here, I need to test something." Pawn shot a portal over the lowest platform, the only one with an open roof over it, and shot a portal below him. He jumped from the lowest platform, to the next, over and over until he was at the elevator. "That was much easier than I thought. OKAY APPLE, COME UP THEN!"

"Alright, let's go!" Pawn and Applezoom entered the elevator, when it started falling! "NO! CAVE PRANCER, DO SOMETHING!" Was the only thing Pawn could think to say. The elevator crashed. Pawn was scratched up, but otherwise unharmed. It was dusty, so Pawn couldn't see his hoof in front of his face. "Apple -cough- you okay?"

Once the dust settled, Pawn saw Applezoom's unconscious body. He remembered how the shield healed him before, and hoped it would heal him again. He dragged him through the elevator, disappointed to see the shield over it wasn't working. He looked across the testing grounds, and saw another elevator. Across a field of turrets. Not being able to think of anything else, Pawn kicked on over, which started a domino effect. The were all eventually down. Pawn heard Applezoom's breathing slow down, and dragged him across the field. He made it to the elevator, and put Applezoom through, who appeared healed.

"Y-you okay now?"

applezoom came uncosious and then he started to cough "hat the what happened?" he asked then he looked at his wing where there was a puddle of red "aww fu-OW" he said in pain "just put me down" he said

"Huh? Oh, right." Pawn put Applezoom on the ground, not realizing that he still had him levitating. He looked back at the chamber, which he hadn't paid much attention too earlier. "Is it just me, or does this look different from the other ones? Like it seems... Older. More retro."

"Right." Pawn entered the elevator with Applezoom, as it started going up. "I wonder if that Cave Prancer knows what happened with the elevator. Hopefully he can fix it, I'd rather not have another elevator collapse on us. I would also like to get out sometime soon." The elevator opened up to another large area. "I'm ready when you are."

• 2 weeks later...

Pawn stepped into the open test chamber, and was greeted with bullet almost hitting his hoof. He immediately stepped back. "May I borrow that for a minute?" He took the portal gun, and shot a blue one on the roof. He quickly ran out the door, and shot one under the turret, though a bullet did hit his hoof. "Okay... You'll have to help me across this time..." He tried to stand up, put couldn't put wait on the hoof that was injured.