my little portal(open)

hello every pony this is a role play based off of the epic puzzle game PORTAL2 yes, now here are the characters for the role play.

companion 1:hyperbrony88

companion2:fireraven23

Glados:insanitydash

core that'll help us out:hinata2000100

cave johnson:JAKJAK291

alright so ill start it out with comment now LETS MAKE SCIENCE!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ughhh" i said waking up in a dark room "i cant see anythin" i look around where ami i see a pony sleeping or passed out im too afraid to wake him/her a light turns on i see around me but not the other pony i guess i should wait here.

Lights flashed inside the room as I woke up. I had a big headache, and had trouble thinking. I couldn't remember where I was, or what happened. All I knew was I was here. I saw another pony in the room, looking at me.

"Ugh...." I moaned. "Who... Who are you? What's happening?" I inquired on the other pony.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'm...." I looked down at my coat and cutie mark. My coat was a dark brown, with a black tail, with almost unnoticable red highlights, and supposedly my mane was the same. My cutie mark was two chess pieces of different colors. I felt my mane, and found a horn.

"I'm... Pawn. That's it." Pawn began looking around the room for any obvious exits. "Any idea where to leave?"

"ahhh what is that" pointing at the core on its management rail "its like a floating ball weird". appleoom and pawn looked around. "imglad im not claustrophobic" he looked at the fallen beam "hey help me lift this beam"

Pawn was distracted by the falling turret, then realized that Applezoom spoke to him.

"Oh right, the beam." Pawn's horn glowed a bright orange, along with the beam, as it moved out of it's position. After that, he returned to the ball.

"Umm.... Hello?" Pawn said, hoping for a response.

• 2 weeks later...

the door opens "hey c'mon pawn" said applezoom. as they walked in a sign lit up hmm a cube a button and some one getting hit? catuions then "HELLO!" applezoom jumped "welcome to the aperture science labrotories this is the first test good luck" i looked at "pawn hey what's that?'' i stuck my hand through the orange circle it came out of the orange hole "its a portal" i looked and saw a button and a cube hey go push that button next the cube and go get it and ill place it on the big button"

"Umm.... Alright" Pawn responded to Applezoom. He ran over to the cube, and pushed the button. He then used his telekinesis, and picked up the cube, and brought it to Applezoom. Did that voice say something about a test? Are we in some sort of laboratory? And that portal thing.... Let's just keep going through these, I'll probably find out more as we go on.

(K, sounds good)

"Right." Pawn responded to Applezoom. He followed him into the elevator, where it started moving down. Pawn panicked a bit, assuming that down was bad, but he knew that staying calm was best. The elevator opened up into an area similar to the other room, but with a much different design. "The portal things are in here too." He told Applezoom.

"uhh oh yeah i see" applezoom rubbed his chin then "warning this test is dangerous to make people stay calm smooth jazz will be deployed in 3.. 2.. 1..." applezoome eyes widen then he grinned ah man the jazz it SOO SMOOTH"

Applezoom's comment made Pawn grin, and giggle quietly. He walked forward, going towards the door, as he remembered that the test was 'extremely dangerous'. He walked cautiously, when he noticed a crack in the ground. As he examined it, it started widening, which made Pawn run back. It stopped eventually, but was much too wide to jump across. He examined the inside, and noticed a very murky looking liquid. He knew for sure it was dangerous when he saw a sign showing a pony jumping in, and a large X across it. A blue portal suddenly opened on the floor, and Pawn looked through it and saw him and Applezoom looking through the portal, and looked up and saw an orange portal at the top of the wall.

"May I go first? I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Pawn asked Applezoom.

"yeah yeah fine" trying to point to his wing's any way while pawn was going applezoom notice a hole in the wall "PAWN CHECK THIS OUT!" applezoom walked in saw a sleeping bag cups and canned food "we might not be alone" noticing pawn probaly couldn't hear him applezoom tapped on the back and pointed to the strange room.

Pawn was prepping himself for the jump. As he was about to jump, aiming for the blue portal a second time, Applezoom tapped his back. Applezoom pointed towards a hole in the wall, leading to a dark room with sleeping bags and canned food.

"This is strange. Let's check this out." Pawn followed Applezoom into the room, as they started looking around. He found a hot thermos, and opened it. The smell of coffee took over the room. "Let's not waste some perfectly good coffee." Pawn took a sip, and it tasted fine. Not the best coffee, but still coffee. "I'm gonna go back to the portal. Can you pack some stuff? We never know when food could be needed." Pawn walked off, and started preparing to jump again, taking drinks of the coffee every few minutes.

"alright" applezoom said applezoom finally noticed the painting on the wall "exilify velify don't even try" applezoom coninued to pack with thode 5 word's rambling in his head when he was done he watched pawn do the jump "how are we gonna get the bag to the other side?"

"Let's try throwing it through." Pawn grabbed the bag, and began aiming it through the portal, to go through the portal again. "It'll be a good test." He dropped the bag through. It flew out the wall, and went through the blue portal again, this time flying across the room and landing at the other side. "Seems safe." Pawn then jumped himself, and did the same maneuver as the bag. He used his magic to help soften the landing. "Seems safe!"

applezoom did the same but unfolded his wing's to make sure he didn't fall as he got next to pawn he smiled and said "that was scary... and fun at the same time" alright lets head to the next one(test chamber 3)

"Yes, probably the best choice." Pawn and Applezoom were walking to the elevator, when suddenly, his thermos, and the rest of the things they brought with them, disintegrated. "Umm.... I think someone doesn't want us having their food." He walked into the elevator. "I suppose we shouldn't dwell on that. I doubt they'll come back." The elevator started going down, as it was heading to the next test chamber. "What should we expect next, do you think?"