my little portal(open)

"It's uh....." Pawn examined the object from his spot, too lazy to move. "A doohickey? We probably shouldn't mess with it, we don't want it to explode and evaporate us."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((yes for science))

ohh i want to have fun i pulled a trigger i found inside a portal popped on the wall "ohh hehe pawn watch this" i shot a portal to my feet then above me "loooook an iiinnffffiiinnniiiitttteeee ffffrrrreee fffaaalllll thhaaat mmussst bbbeeee a poooortal guuuun"

hello every pony this is a role play based off of the epic puzzle game PORTAL2 yes, now here are the characters for the role play.

companion 1:hyperbrony88

companion2:fireraven23

Glados:insanitydash

core that'll help us out:hinata2000100

cave johnson:JAKJAK291

alright so ill start it out with comment now LETS MAKE SCIENCE!

After a few moments of Applezoom's infinite loop, a speaker crackles in the corner.

"Welcome to Aperture Science, where we make science. I'm Cave Pranceson, head of Aperture Science, and I welcome you all to make science!"

(Hope you don't mind the ponification of Johnson)

Pawn watched Applezoom fall through the portals infinitival, at first with fear, but then started laughing softly. Suddenly, a loud voice boomed throughout the area. Pawn tried to listen, but he grabbed his ears from the sudden surprise. "What'd that say? Something about a Cave Prancer? We're making... Science? Is that what this whole thing is about? HEY! CAVE PRANCER! CAN YOU LET US OUT!?"

"... Combustible lemons? Please say they're not on the next floor..." The elevator came to a sudden stop, and they entered the next room. "Good, nothing appears to be on fire. There must be some malevolent trick to this room, though..." At that moment, the floor opened up again, leaving a huge gap in the floor, leading to more poisonous water, and a few platforms. There were also large buttons layed out throughout the room, and near the door, there was another portal gun. "Okay, let's see what those buttons do then."

*combustible lemons hmm* i looked at applezoom "soo if you see something yellow don't touch it" as we reached the next floor there was a blue gel i happen to take one stepped then i started to bounce "uhh can i use some help" i wonder what this is

Pawn was just as confused as Applezoom by the blue gel. He used his horn to telekinetically grab Applezooms tail, and he pulled him away from the gel. "So, this stuff makes us jump... We should use this to our advantage. Do you think you could jump over to that button?"

Pawn was happy when Applezoom pushed the button, and noticed that the platforms began moving, but became worried when he started bouncing about randomly. He once again used his telekinesis to grab him, and shook him violently to get the goo off of him. "Alright, now that the platforms moved, I think we can use this gel to jump from platform-to-platform, and make it to the door. Then the weird shield thing should get the goo off of our hooves."

... Dear Celestia, he just ran in... Pawn saw that it was safe, and followed the same path as Applezoom. He flew through the shield, and the goo disappeared from his hooves. "That was fun. Perhaps we'll do that during our next... test..." He saw the portal gun by the door. "So, do you want this? I don't think it matter who has it."

'you know i don't care" as we hit the next floor there was a gap and an orange gel "i wonder-AHHHHHHHH!" yelled applezoomas he ran fast and flew to the other side "woah" he looked back at pawn "hey pawn theres a button up here"applezoom pushe's the button and a cube drop's by pawn "hey do you think you can bring it up here?"

"Alright, got it!" Pawn yelled to Applezoom. He picked up the cube, and he slid over to Applezoom, and managed to bring it to Applezoom before falling down and sliding around the room more. He couldn't tell whether he was scared or excited.

"Got it." Pawn walked carefully over to the elevator. They started going up, which made Pawn happy. "It seems this place isn't as deep as we thought. Perhaps now we'll be heading to the entrance of this building." That thought went quickly to rest, when the elevator opened up into another test chamber. "... Horse apples."

"Our scientists have managed to make and manipulate rainbows. So now you can feel like Odin and have a Bifrost bridge helping you out through the next few test chambers."

As the speaker goes off, a rainbow bridge starts to appear in front of the two of you and leads out in front of you.

"Well... This looks interesting." Pawn responded to the rainbow. He put a hoof on it, and realized it was solid. He saw it hit an empty wall, and noticed the door was across from more poisonous water. "Hey Apple, think you can shoot a portal at the end of the rainbow, and somewhere on the wall behind us?"

"Got it." Pawn followed Applezoom on the rainbow bridge, which led directly to the door. "That seemed a bit too easy." He jinxed them, as suddenly the rainbow bridge dropped them, and the started going down towards the poisoned water. "Applezoom! Shoot a portal somewhere!"

applezoom shot a portal toward's the ground making pawn flie through then applezoom jumped in air with his wing's and caught pawn "i got ya and next time please don't jinx" applezoom landed noticing a button "it's probaly timed" applezoom shot a portal at the wall push the button the rainbow re-appeared "quickly RUN!?!"