{Cloudsdale} Wonderbolt Coffee break! (Open to All WonderBolts) (Others Pm for Invite)

QuickLime

Hello All and welcome to the Wonderbolt Coffee Break Rp! A place where WB’S can rest their wings and enjoy the company of their team mates! Non WonderBolts are allowed via Pming to join, but I’d like to get a bit of a group before that

<3

Relax , have fun! And stay awesome!

GaleFlurrybanner.jpg

Practice had been intense and they all had been needing a bit of a pickup, that was why the Café had been rented for the evening, Gale was there a little earlier to make sure things looked decent because the others got there… The café was empty save for a barista or two behind the counters to make hot drinks, a table was set up that had assorted snackage on it, nothing overly fancy though, Some cookies, several doughnuts, a pie or two (guess why) some small snack cakes…you name it it was there, along with some tea kettles and teabags for those who preferred tea to coffee.

Gale had already changed out of his Wonderbolt Get up, save for the goggles that rested comfortably on his forehead, which made him look silly due to the pair of glasses resting on his nose, his normally wind tussled mane hanging limply and slightly in his face for a change.

This should boost moral” He thought and smiled lightly as he scanned the room one last time, getting a rag to clean up a bit of water that had fallen on the floor…last thing they needed was for Somepony to slip and go crashing into the desserts! From what he heard there was no rainbow maned fan to save the baked goods this time!

Ooc: I hope it's okay for me to join!

:)

FleetfootBanner.png

Fleetfoot sighed as she flew towards the café that Gale had suggested. Generally, training consisted of nothing but hard work and the like. The team didn't get to talk much during. She had flown home straight after practice, bathed and changed out of her uniform before heading to the location suggested by her teammate. She stretched her tired legs.

Was it just her, or were the team being worked a little harder than usual these days?

She reached the place (or so she hoped), landed on the cloud and entered through the door, where she saw her teammate waiting expectantly. She hadn't conversed with him much, so she was feeling a little shy. He looked different without his mane swept back. Then again, she assumed she did too; her usual windswept mane was hanging messily over her left eye, and trailing along down her back.

He didn't appear to see her as she walked in, however, and she trotted over, speaking up. "Hi!

Am I really, really, really late and everypony has gone home, or am I just early?"