In The MadHouse(OPEN)

Marbles was sitting in his nice white room.He had his nice jacket on but something bothered him he sensed something was happening."Who is that?What are you doing?No we are supposed to be in our cubes the men are nice."Marbles said to nopony.He was now terrified he could feel the mares hooves on him then his coat made a sound like a clacking and his hooves where freed.Marbles slowly started to smile and he laughed and ran to the bars."Marbles!It's you!!!Oh have I missed you honey!So when are we leaveing?Let's GOOOOOOOO!"Marbles screamed as the bars flew open along with the other prisons.

((This is going to be fun.Please join the jail break!))

Why must they always insist on calling me the insane one? Every day they bang on my door, telling me to get up by the door so they can shove some foul smelling feed and some pills through the letterbox for me to consume. They can accuse me of being insane until they go purple in the face for all I care. Well, some of them already are purple in the face and all over the rest of their body too, but that's not the point. The fact is, I'm not the one banging on the doors shoving food through a letterbox. I know some of the inmates do that, but I'm most certainly not of their ilk. I'm a human, for one thing...

How dare they imprison me, Partheus, with these buffoons? Hmph, well, not only are they insane, but they're incompetent to boot. This straight-jacket is far too small for me, and this cell is way too dim to properly appreciate the lovely fabric on the walls. Ooh, if I could just touch it... Oh, what's that noise? Probably yet another uprising. Yawn. When will these idiots learn? You can't overthrow 'the man' if most of your resistance group is composed of people who are more interested in licking the urinals than fighting for their freedom. No matter, they'll learn to like this place like I have...

"Gah! Who goes there?" Oh, my cell door... opened by itself? Since when does it... oh wait. Someone's probably hacked into the locking system, the crazy foal. Lemme see if I can gather what's going on out there... Ah, they might actually stand a chance this time around. By the looks of things, the patients are winning on sheer manpower... horsepower? Man, it's a complete clusterbuck out there, but there's some organisation hidden behind the mayhem. A planned jailbreak, perhaps? My word, things are getting interesting. Mabye Twilight's here to break me out? She knew that I wasn't insane. She defended my case in Celestia's court, but no one bought it... Wait, who the buck... "Who are you?"

((Marbles has schitzofrenia.So the other Marbles is gonna be called Sara.))

Sara waved at the human."Hello I'm Sara and this is Marbles I'm breaking you fools out are you comin or not?"She said.Then Marbles took over."Hello you look like a lamp I stole once come on let's do stuff!!!!"He said galloping towards the door madly.

Not quite Twilight, he thought, but she'll do. "I would love to join you, but I'm stuck in this jacket. Could you, perhaps, untie me? Then, I promise to join in whatever mayhem you have in mind, okay?" That should play to her emotions just so, he thought. Well, that's the problem with having a split personality; it's like an open wound in your mind that insidious types like me take advantage of.

Marbles lifted one eye brow then he asked the air beside him."Sara you want to take this one?"He asked.Then Sara stepped forward."Okay listen you.You have to run okay?It's just a matter of time since the other gaurds find out what I'm planning."She said quickly as she unsnapped the buttons on the strait jacket."Okay guys lets-Wooooo lets go steal stuff!!!!"

"Alright, let's do this." He charged at out of the cell door. "LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY, JEEEENKINS!" He knocked over two guards wrestling a patient on the ground, and began to bulldoze his way through a sea of shoulder-high ponies all fighting one another. Unicorns were poking him in the backs of his legs and pegasi feathers were flying into his face as he trumped through the crowds of purile chaos that lay before him. He picked up a few ponies, patients and staff alike, and threw them across the hall like bowling balls, clearing out the next few yards of madness for Partheus to walk through.

As he made his way to the end of the hallway, he could see a wall of staff armed with taser rods around the door to the exit. He picked up a green earth pony and chucked it at the formation. It broke their defences just long enough for Partheus to dive through and knock out all of the guards with swift and precise punches. He opened the door to the exit for everybody, causing the tide of ponies to come to him. Huh, he thought, I didn't really think of that beforehand. At least I got chicken...

((Nice refrence.))

Marbles was running in zigzags yelling random things like"The jacket is the house!"He used his magic to knock out ponies and gaurds except Partheus and Sara.Then he jumped out the door with Sara and closed the door."Sorry losers too slow!"Sara said.Then she looked at the human."Hey what are you and what's your name?"

"Well, that's kinda put me on the spot..." He scratched his head, trying to think of how to describe himself. "My name is Partheus. I am a human, which is basically a monkey with opposable thumbs and a better brain. That's all you need to know, trust me."

((Is it okay if I assume Partheus has glasses?Oh and we are going to Twilights soon.There is gonna be soem serious spell casting.Maybe marbles will be cured?))

Sara nodded then whispered to the air next to her.Then Marbles came."Coolio well I'm gonna go steal stuff."He said as he trotteed away.After he was gone Sara was there."Wait where is Marbles?Crap come on we gotta go find him."She told the human.Partheus just shrugged and followed Sara.

((My profile picture is actually supposed to look like me. Partheus does not wear glasses.))

Partheus followed Sara to try and find Marbles. The inmates were pouring out of the windows and doors of the institution, trying desperately to get out into Ponyville to wreak havoc. Lights were flicked on in houses as patients ran around acting crazy. What remained of the staff regrouped in the hospital, refusing to leave until the patients had gone. Sara was seemingly following no one, but appeared to be following something. It was as if she was imagining someone was in front of her.

((You know Marbles and Sara are the same person.))

Sara stopped suddenly."Marbles stop or I will send you back.I can do that remember?"She said.Marbles shuddered"Sorry but can I just take stuff from the clothes shop?"He said with a pleading look.Sara just nodded and said"Come on you your going to help him tjis is the only thing that keeps him sane."

((That's why I said she was apparently following no one; it was just her.))

Partheus continued to follow Sara, eventually leading to Twilight Sparkle's house. The lights are on, he thought, but I know from sleeping in her house for a few weeks that she loves late-night studying more than anything else, so it probably nothing to do with the inmates running amok in Ponyville. I wonder how thrilled she'll be to see me again? She was there for me when everyone else was against me. She must be distraught, the poor thing... With a heavy heart, and Marbles watching him with bittersweet intent, Partheus approached the door to Twilight's house, and pushed it open.

When all the books showed in Twilight Sparkles libary Marbles smiled his insane smile.He was in a new outfit that he stole.he had a fez on his head a monocle and a bright red vest.Then Sara grabbed him by the scruff of his neck."Wait my little pysco.Someone is here and she might help somehow for something."Sara said.Then both her and marbles looked up at Partheus expectantly.

Partheus looked around Twilight's house. "Twilight? You home?" There came a sudden rushing of eager hooves coming from upstairs, and then Twilight appeared in front of Partheus, looking overtly joyous. "I... don't believe it... this is..." She jumped up in the air excitedly. "Woo-hoo! They finally released you!" She hugged Partheus tightly. "Oh my gosh, this is so amazing! Please, come in! I have to know what they did to you there..." She looked behind Partheus to see a pony wearing a fez, monocle, and a bright red vest. "Who's this, Partheus?"

Marbles put his hoof in his mouth.He was also sweating nervously.he looked at all those books.I needs them I want them I MUST have them.His consience said.Marbles was now panting and his mouth was watering.He imagened all the books as precious jewels.Then Sara took over and held him back as he struggled to try to grab at least one."Oh no you don't."Then Sara looked at Twilight."Hi I'm Sara and this little maniac here is Marbles."She said.

On the other side of the building, a fore had started. "It's so pretty." Cloud said with a laugh, he took off into the air and to the other side of the place he'd been captured. He stop when he saw some ponies talking, "Hello there, isn't it a great day to be alive?"