A Day On The Job [Jump In]

SKREEEE!

"Ugh.." Needles groaned.

SKREEEE!

"UGH..." Needles groaned louder.

SKREEEEEEEEEE!

"WINDUP, CALL OFF YOUR DUMB PET!"

Windup, a grey and purple earth pony, trotted in without a word. He grabbed the mechanical bird, and slowly pulled the winding key out of his device. He said nothing at all, and quickly walked out. Needles moaned, but got up all the same. She trotted down to the bathroom, and began brushing her frizzy red her into a finely gelled manecut. She smiled, perfect!

Needles went on a slow stroll through the apartment. A brown hedgehog climbed from his perch on the couch, and jumped on the fillies back. Needles smiled as she levitated some carrots to her pet, named Fuzzy. She skipped down the stairs, a saddlebag and Fuzzy in tow, and she chipper-ly galloped to her small merchant stand. The young pony levitated some new puzzles onto her stand, as well as unlocked the puzzles she kept in her lockbox. She unfurled a piece of tablecloth with her cutie mark sewn on by her Mother. "Puzzles, riddles, and games of all sorts! Challenge your mind!" Needles neighed, happily waiting for customers.

(Hello i will jump in if that's alright to you)

Gentle Sol was in Manehatten because his gram wanted to see the city sights and now here he was with nothing to do. he was waking down the street when he saw a peculiar stand ran by a green unicorn filly he decided to say hello

"hello there." he said with a smile

"Hi, Mister!" ​ Needles neighed, her ears perking a little. "Can I interest you in some puzzles or riddle books? I have jigsaw puzzles, puzzle cubes, slider games, wooden puzzles, and multiple books written by yours truly." The filly explained, grinning with attention and enthusiasm. She was hoping to get some bits to go get timber from Ponyville, which trees were easy to woodwork. Fuzzy propped himself on a small pet bed set up next to Needles' own chair. "I can explain all of these pieces, so ask all the questions you want. Every puzzle here is handmade from Ponyville timber, and quality is a guaranteed!"

Gentle smiled at the filly greeting.

"thank you for the nice greeting but i hardly qualify as a mister." he said as he was about her age. he looked at her smile for a moment. were her teeth sharp? Gentle decided he was imaging things."my name is Gentle Sol and this is a very interesting shop you have here you don't mind if i look in one of these books here do you?" he said as he levitated the book with his magic almost dropping it a couple times magic not being his strong suit and all.