Manehatten Clinic and Restaurant [OPEN]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juniper Berry smiles at the adorably shy mare in front of him, noticing the small smile play across her lips as she sips the tea he made "I see you are enjoying the tea snowy-swan~" Juniper said softly as he gazed into her eyes for a moment before a blush spreading across his face making him look away and take a small sip of his tea letting his mind drift as he imagines how nice it would be to have her as his special somepony.

Snowy sips some more tea from her cup. "It's really good..J-Juniper.." She says with a slight smile as she looks over at him, when they make eye contact she blushes and gazes back down at the table.

Juniper Berry laughs nervously keeping his vision concentrated on the tea cup in front of him wondering what his next form of action should entail, whether he should offer the mare a place to stay or what to even say in the regard since he did just meet her. "Well do you have anywhere to stay Snowy~swan?" Juniper Berry's blush just increased more as he said that, forcing himself to look at the mare at least to watch for any sort of reaction.

Snowy's ears go down timidly, a bit taken aback from the question. She lightly rubs her hoof against the table. "N-Not really...I mainly just sleep on over passing clouds...whenever I find them.." She responds quietly, her gaze never leaving the table.

Juniper Berry looked away from her at a moment sipping his tea again, saying quiet enough just for Snowy to hear "If you are looking for somewhere safer and warmer to stay I have an extra bedroom upstairs" By this time his face was producing an evident heat and his blush spreading throughout his body as he continued to avoid eye contact fearing the worse.

A blush comes across Snowy's face as she drinks a bit more of her tea. She hesitates as she thinks it over before stuttering out an answer. "I-I..guess..a bed inside..i-is better..." She trails off a bit.

Juniper Berry looked up at Snowy and smiled softly at her "Anything for you Snowy-swan~ I'll prepare the bed for you after the customers are gone, also do not worry about paying for anything it is all on the house tonight" he grinned and got up, levitated some of the plates that were done with and refilled the coffees of the other two pegasus sitting away, walking into the kitchen and depositing the dirty dishes in the sink before starting to clean them.