Manehatten Clinic and Restaurant [OPEN]

(This roleplay is going to be based around Herbal Cure's Clinic and the surrounding area, I will be controlling two of my own OCs.)

General rules are as followed:

-I do not want any killing in this roleplay

-Please keep explicit scenes to a PM

-This is a romance, adventure, whatever you want to make it roleplay

-There's a restaurant next door to the clinic so feel free to move about

-And please remember HAVE FUN!

Herbal Cure walked out of his bedroom stretching and yawning rubbing his hoof through his ruffled mane groggily walking towards the bathroom to grab a quick shower and to get some breakfast, after getting ready Herbal Cure flipped the sign for his clinic into the open position and unlocked the door shrugging on his doctors jacket and sanitizing his hooves getting ready for a long day.

Juniper Berry opened up his shop next to the clinic, clearing the back area, getting the knives ready and the herbs and spices set up along with the fruits and vegetables they used for their gourmet salads and sandwiches, living in Manehatten and being a well known cook had it's benefits but he preferred living above his restaurant.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunder Blust was sitting in Manehattan, bored out of his mind as well as hungry. He saw a pony open up a restaurant, next to a clinic. Odd place to put a restaurant... Dunder Blust throught as he trtted over to the front door. He opened it and peeked inside. "Hello?" He asked as he peered through the door.

Juniper Berry looked over at the colt peering through his door "Oi you do know the sign says open right?" Juniper continued walking off to the back to finish organizing all his ingrediants and putting on his chef jacket using the magic to button it up, turning to the mirror using his magic to attempt to fix his blond hair but sighed and walked back to the colt still in the door "Are you coming in to order today?" Juniper Berry said roughly.

"Matters." Dunder said as he entered slowly. "What's on the menu and how much does it cost? I'd be happy to pay, but I'd rather not pay out the nose for food I could make myself." He said.

Juniper Berry's eye twitched at the comment and he raised his voice "Do you know who I am?! I am Juniper Berry a very renowned chef!" Juniper Berry snorted out hot air and calmed down "Nothing on the menu is overpriced and I would love you to try and recreated any of my dishes without falling onto your face" Juniper Berry smirked at the last comment and watched the colt in front of him.

Dunder started laughing when the pony raised his voice. He laughed more and more as the pony finished, "Juniper berry? I love remaking your stuff. Sometimes I make it for customers and they say they like it better than your stuff." He said with a wink.

Juniper Berry glared at Dunder "GO SIT DOWN YOU AMATEUR I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT ACTUAL COOKING IS!" Juniper Berry stormed off angrily throwing a knife into an apple sticking it to the wall, continuing to chop all sorts of fruits into a small salad, after squeezing fresh juniper berries into a small dip for the fruits into a small bowl, bringing it out using his magic and putting it non too gently on the table in front of Dunder "There you got you simpleton. Now try and actually savour the flavours at least" Juniper Berry stormed back into his kitchen cleaning his knifes and cutting board, and pulling the knife from the wall and peeling the apple slowly before cutting it into pieces for a small treat for himself.

Dunder laughed the more and more Juniper got angry. Dunder took a bite of the salad, it tasted pretty good, though he had tasted better. "Simpleton? This food is simpleton food. It's perfect for us!" Dunder said as he ate it.

What was a human doing in Manehatten? To put it succinctly, Partheus was a messenger for the Human League, a sort of military force for humans. He was travelling on a country road carrying top secret information for the king's eyes only, when he was attacked by bandits. He fought them off, but was severely wounded during the battle, and was forced to find temporary shelter. He took a detour into uncharted territory, and discovered the land of Equestria. After recovering in Ponyville Hospital for a week, he decided he would travel across this hitherto undiscovered country by himself and learn about it's culture, to wait until his injuries completely healed, then he could go back on his way to delivering his message to the king. And what better place to learn about Equestria's culture than in Manehatten, surfing through the oceans of high society?

Humans had not set foot in Equestria for 2000 years, and were practically unheard of by most normal citizens of Equestria. As a result, everyone who walked past Partheus gave him a startled and frightful look. It also didn't help that most ponies only stood to about shoulder height on him. While admiring the tall buildings that dotted Manehatten, he suddenly had a hunger pang that felt like his stomach was trying to knot itself in protest. Right, he thought. I better go grab something to eat. But where?

He noticed a restaurant on the opposite side of the street, apparently owned by someone named "Juniper Berry". That's odd, he thought. Why would you set up a restaurant next to a clinic? The food can't be that bad, can it? Oh well, it's the nearest one to me, and I don't feel like wrestling my way through more pompous unicorns. He wrestled his way through more pompous unicorns and crossed the street, dodging traffic and being careful not to trip up on the gutter, and made his way through the door and into the restaurant.

He walked inside to see a fairly decadent and tidy eatery, but something was amiss; there was only one pony occupying a table, tucking into what appeared to be a luxury fruit salad garnished with juniper berries. The entire restaurant was otherwise vacant of activity. He approached the lone pony eating his salad. "Err, sorry to disturb your meal sir, but do you know where the staff is? Preferably the one called Juniper Berry?"

Icy flash ran into the hospital. Beaten up as if he was in the a fight. his nose was bleeding and dripping blood. his right eye was closed and had a bruise on it. he collapsed on the floor unconscious.

Kacey Canvas, a young stallion, trotted down the street, fairly new to the city of Manehatten. Being a traveler, he came prepared for most situations, including some extra money in case he had to stop someplace to stay or needed a bite to eat. At the last town he visited, he earn quite a bit from his singing and odd jobs, he thought it would be nice to stop and take a small break for the day, rather than jump right into looking for a job while he was in town.

He noticed a fairly new restaurant down the street. "Hmmm.. Seems like a reasonable place to go," he thought with a smile. He slowly trotted it and looked around. "Such a fancy place," he muttered to himself, looking at all the decor. He became mesmerized by the looks of the restaurant, he sat down in the center of the room.

Dunder looked back at the odd thing standing next to him. He had no coat, no tail, was wearing clothes, and stood on two legs. Dunder didn't know what to say... he couldn't comprehend where this thing had come from... though it hadn't tried to kill him, yet so they were on good terms. "He's in the back." Dunder said casually and pointed to the kitchen. He looked incredibly nervous at the sight of the creature.

Herbal Cure trotted out quickly and yelled at the nurses to get the random colt onto a surgeon bed, rushing him to the emergency room, getting a nurse to run blood work to see if he had any allergies to anything, upon getting him to the room, placing an IV into his arm for nutrients and fluids, checking the wounds and putting the colt under.

Juniper Berry heard a commotion in his restaurant walking out "OI What are you foals doing in my restaurant causing such a racket?!" Than catching the thing standing on two legs looking around and talking to the colt he just served "Oi what are you supposed to be?" pointing a hoof at the human looking around, than noticing another random colt sitting in the middle of his restaurant "And what are you doing sitting there gawking? are any of you going to order or just stare?!" Juniper Berry huffed and threw his towel over his shoulder.

Icy was in merciless pain. he wanted to cry in tears, but he kept it in.

Silver Tone walked into the restaurant. he sat down, twitting his hooves in a circular motion. then he messed around with a his mane rubbing the rainbow strand on his mane.

Shocked by the owner's response, he starts to stutter as he re responds. "S-s-sorry, sir. I'm new around here and haven't seen a restaurant as fancy as this one in all of my travels." He takes a seat and takes a glance at the menu. Everything he saw looked so good. "I think I'll have a fruit salad, if that is alright," the stallion said with a smile as he put his menu down. "Also, I am going to be in town but a few days and I was but curious if you needed some help in the kitchen. I don't work for much and I'd be glad to help out." He smiled, though a little nervous, to the weird bi-pedal creature.

Herbal Cure finally somewhat stabilized the pony that was in so much pain, mixing healing balms and sedatives on the fly to apply to open wounds to get them to circulate in his system, Herbal Cure crashed to the floor sighing in content that was the hardest procedure and most rushed he ever had to do in his life.

Juniper Berry, went back into the kitchen preparing the salad quickly and with ease, bringing it out and looking at the new colt who walked in, placing the salad in front of the artsy looking colt, "No I don't need any help. Any pony who needs a meal and has no money is welcome to eat here as long as they are gracious for what I make." Juniper Berry walked over to the other colt "Oi and no we are not hiring. I have and always will run my restaurant on my own" The blond maned colt pushed out his chest and puffed in pride.

Kacey laughs and looks at the delicious food before him. He pulls out the bits for his food and slowly eats his food. He looks back at the chef and smiles. "That is mighty kind of you sir, but I can pay for it. But if you did know of anyone who needed help in town, let me know." He goes back to eating his salad, humming a merry tune that has been his head since he left from his last visit in Fillydelphia. He looks around, just absorbing in the peaceful atmosphere as he happily eats his salad. He turns towards the kitchen after a couple of bites and gives a small shout. "My compliments to the chef."

Partheus, after waiting for the chef to get everyone else prepared, sat down at the table next to Kacey's. The chairs weren't designed for human rump, so the seats were slightly uncomfortable. The tables were too small for him as well, forcing him to hunch his back over the table like a pale vulture. He picked up a tiny menu that was propped up in the middle of the table, and gave it a casual flick through. To his dismay, everything was vegetarian; ponies are herbivores, after all. He scanned the menu carefully, trying to find something that at least resembled something edible for humans. At last, he found a dish that he recognised; tirimasu. Sadly, it was a dessert, so he had to order a main first. He glanced over to Kacey's table, and noticed the fruit salad with the juniper berries. Whatever, he thought. I'll order that, pick-eat it, and dive right into the tirimasu.

He put the menu back down, and went into the back of the restaurant to place his order.

As Partheus made his way to the kitchen to place his order, he stopped to check his satchel for bits. I should have enough, he thought. I have fifty-seven bits on me, and there's no way the food can be that expensive. As he put his bits back into the satchel, he noticed a pony standing a few feet away, eyeing him cautiously. "Yes? Can I help you?"

Huh, he thought, that was weird. Gosh, it's almost as if he's never seen a human befo- oh wait... Partheus walked over to the kitchen, pushed open the door, and saw Juniper Berry grumpily preparing another fruit salad. "Excuse me, I'd like to place an order."