The Journey.(Private RP)

Golden Sun Cilia Ravenclaw and Sigma where walking down the streaets of Stalliongrad.On one side of them there was an endless stretch of flat land on the other side there was endless sea.In the water things splashed around."I'm tired I want to rest.Please?"Golden Sun asked his hooves where killing him."I'm a bit tired too what about you Sigma?"Cilia Ravenclaw asked.

Seasway was done with her dinner.She collected the seashells from the diner and put them in her bag then swam up to the surfase to see whats up.She saw two ponies lying on the road next to a griffon."Well hello?Who are you are you dead."Seasway asked herself then she noticed that the moon was in the sky.Geez I would forget my own fin if it wasnt attached to my waist!Seasway scolded herself.She decided she'll wait until the morning.

Seasway screamed as she saw the pony dip her head in.She was used to things trying to catch her when they dipped thier head in her pool.Seasway swam to the bottom."Well at least thier alive I'll have to come up when that one is gone."She said silently to herself.

Meanwhile Cilia swear she saw a pony in the water.She poked Sigmas shoulder."I could of sworn I saw a another pony in the water.Do you think it'll hurt us cause I can fight."

Seasway frowned sadly."I know I found some things that could help."Seasway went under water and found two things:One a fish bowl and two a wheelchair.Then she came back up.Seasway put the fishbowl on her head and put the wheelchair on shore then asked Cilia to help her on it.Then Seasway looked like a crippled pony with a fishbowl full of water on her head.