Finally able to post!

Bronykujo

About Myself: I like MLP, I like to read, RP, and watch TV, and watch football and play the sport...American football mind you.

How I found Canterlot.com: My friend told me of it

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Trolling bronies with my cousin, I actually looked into it an realized I enjoyed it...lol

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Well then, what to say here...I guess I'll just add to what I put up there then, shall I?

I'm 18 (I see no issue with saying my age TBH), live in the US, I am in fact a man, I love to Roleplay, especially serious roleplay, with deep plots and wild storylines that involve alot of drama...Umm, mainly when I RP as a pony (Only once before mind you) I play as a Pegasus Mare by the name of Bound Anarchy, as seen in my profile picture. I can't draw, otherwise I'd have a totally cool legit picture instead of a simple pony creator image...And, well that's all I got, thanks for reading folks.

Comcast hates ponies! Or something like that, for some reason it wasn't getting the validation email to sign up...but with the help of the incredible Manestream, it got sorted out and here I am!

Bronykujo, welcome! Could you be the one that has me added on steam that I told to register here for our MC server? I hope so!

Oh? What was your steam name? lol I probably forgot it...I'm a bit forgetful!

Hi! Welcome to the herd! :kissy:

Well now I'm not THAT new to the herd...been a brony since like August...just finally found this place though!

I think I shall like it here...it is a silly place...

Silly? Since when? :D we cannot have silly around here, shoo. Shoo!

Welcome to Canterlot, by the way. Since I guess that's sort of the point of the thread...