Fallen Shard[FINAL]

Karnaloth

sorry for having two WIP's at once, but I got this idea in like a little sparkle while playing my fav champion on league, Malzahar, and simply had to ponify him ;D ofcourse with some major changes, but she'll be a prophetess of the void(I assume its prophetess or simply prophet as well?(btw I can have 2 apps up at once right?)

Roleplay Type:Crossovers

Name:Fallen Shard

Sex:Female

Species:Pegasus

Eye Color:a glowing/streaming purple

Coat Color:black

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:she is covered from nose to hooves in strange glowing blueish markings, she's also covered in purple robes (like the original Malzahar)

Physique:slender and yet strong

Cutie Mark:a purple void portal

Origin/Residence:The void, but appears where and when she pleases.

Motivation:to seek out everything the void has to offer, and to proof to ponykind that she is no evil sorcerer pony!

Likes: creatures summoned from the void, friendship, stories, cooking, reading, and playing with her powers

Dislikes: non-believers, people that question her motives, people that claim her to be evil, noise, and apples (she's allergic to them)

Character Summary:

history: Fallen shard had always been special, always been different, it worried her parents greatly, for she was one of the few that didn't have their cutie mark until the age of mare, she didn't seem to bother herself, she had always had a bond with the void, to her, the void was not merely nothing like it is to most ponies, no.. the void was something alright, something and yet a the same time nothing. She believes that the void is another realm where different beings roam, a realm where she can tap into, and absorb into herself. She wanted to expand her knowledge so much, she wanted to become part of the void, part of something, and yet a the same time of nothing. On one faithful night, she felt her bond to the void completed, she reached out into the strange portals that suddenly surrounded her they pulled her in, first her tail and quickly after her entirely. It was weeks before she finally turned up, her parents worried to death. but to their dismay, their little girl wasn't quite so frail anymore, and the strange essence that flowed through her send shivers down their spines. When Fallen Shard came to, everypony was staring at her, it scared her, until she realised herself. She had finally collected void essence, and gotten a cutie mark. Not much later she declared herself a prophetess of the void , seeking only to expand her knowledge, she went on journey after journey, bit by bit collecting more essence and more possibilities.

however, it didn't come without its troubles, most unicorns didn't quite like a pegasus overthrowing their magical prowess. though, time and time again Fallen Shard would explain that she merely channels the essence, they would shun her answer, and claim it was magic and that her deeds of good will were merely to expand her own selfishness, she didn't believe all unicorns thought this, but it left a scar nonetheless. She now doesn't have to many friends left, since the rumour spread quickly, she often finds herself depressed in her little void home, but always comes to ones aid and would never shun a pony still, because through all this madness she menaged to remain the calm, kind and loving mare she always was and will be.

parents/family: her parents are both pegasi, who used to live in cloudsdale but moved to ponyville when they expected their little filly/foal, afraid that it would be a earth or unicorn pony.

Personality: Soft kind and incredibly caring, she'll come to any ponies aid, she will be kind until the opposite pony/creature proves to be evil or want to harm her. she is sometimes afraid of her own powers.

the name makes me think of kirby...you know Kirby and the crystal shards...they fell from the sky...so...yeah. ANYWAY! this looks pretty solid I'm not a fan of directly stating the characters personality but you do you :)