[Fillydelphia]A Chance encounter between two or more... [Semi-open, See OP Post]

Harv0kz

((Regarding the "See OP post", PM me for invite and explain how your char would fit into the story, then I will consider. If it doesn't fit, I'm sorry to say but it doesn't join. This was already planned with another person, but we both agreed on Semi-open))

Solven was travelling to Fillydelphia, as one of his older friends had asked him for a favour regarding some mechanical assistance. Having only been to Fillydelphia once, he wasn't familiar with the area, nor did he ever get the chance too, as they left the next day. ​Enough reminiscing, this place hasn't changed. Its the kind of place I'd stay in if I didn't have constraints. Solven quickly thought. As he made his way across the streets, with his Autocross ("You'll never know when some random bandit may jump out") and his slingbag, he looked around. Aircon stores, electricity, the idle chatter of two or more ponies, this place reminded Solven of Ponyville and Canterlot, albit with more mechanical devices floating around the place. Solven was also levitating some piles of paper, hastily sketched plans that his friend would understand, so Solven didn't have to explain by word of mouth... Hopefully.

He'd also hoped that because of the industry here, he may be able to gather a few parts that he desperately needs for another build, and above all, just enjoy Fillydelphhia while he was around, for it was rare that Solven ever left Canterlot, let alone The Hills or the Heartlands.

golden_delicious_custom_sig_by_ultimatealejandro-d50bnyn.png

Golden Delicious didn't have time to greet every pony he passed them. Though maybe to say that he didn't have time was a bit exaggerated, but he was unable to speak with the folder of carefully sketched plans for his automated applebucking machine. A few other prototypes were in the basement of his warehouse, but they turned out to be flawed, so he hoped that this one would work out fine.

He didn't care about carrying plans so openly in public because he didn't have competition to make such a machine. He did, however, know a good supplier who had a part he required for the construction. Quickly glancing at the file folder, Golden grinned to himself. This looked like it was finally going to be it. An easy to operate and move semi-automated applebucking and apple collecting machine which could potentially speed up harvesting process by a good few percent.

No wonder he didn't see the unicorn he just bumped into.

Solven was minding his own business, and unfortunately at the time, his brain just came up with a more simpler idea for the certain part of the plans, when suddenly.

Bump

A few seconds later, and that area of the street seemed as if it had suddenly turned into a storm of messy papers, with two ponies dazed and confused on the ground. In the ensuring collision, Solven had also dropped more than his papers. His Autocross was also on the floor, exposed. He didn't like that, so the first opportunity his magic started to work for him again, he levitated the thing back into his slingbag, concealing it. Note to self: Read up on laws for self-defence weaponry. Now, not that Solven didn't care about the other pony, but he felt that apologizing might be the right course of action. Just in case.

"Terribly sorry, I should've been more careful about walking around these parts." Solven said. "I'll gather up and organize the papers." Solven's horn then glowed, and the papers started to fly into two separate piles. One he recognized as his own papers, another, some contraption with some purpose Solven didn't care about, but to looked like it was for farming.

"Well, I do have to admit though, accidentally shifting through your papers, I'd say some of your ideas would rival mine, then again, that's just me thinking out loud." Solven then levitated the papers to the other pony.

golden_delicious_custom_sig_by_ultimatealejandro-d50bnyn.png

After the impact, Golden quickly shook his head to clear his confusion and looked at the unicorn before him. He didn't look like he was from here, but he quite quickly got to picking them up with magic. Golden looked at the horn for a second, feeling a bit envious about the reaction speed of magic compared to his machinery systems, but ever quicker he got to helping gather the papers. 'Helping' was a slight exaggeration though, because the papers whizzed around faster than he could catch up to them. Some were definitely his sketches, data files and parameters, others seemed to belong to the other pony. Before a minute passed, both papers were sorted and the unicorn levitated Golden's papers to him. Slowly, Golden bit them to ensure that he wouldn't damage them.

"Well, I do have to admit though, accidentally shifting through your papers, I'd say some of your ideas would rival mine, then again, that's just me thinking out loud." said the other pony.

Though it was a bit of a challenge to speak with paper in your mouth, Golden delicious answered, "Why, thank you very much. Though this machine is still in the works, it's no competitor, just something to make life easier." He then smiled. The paper in his mouth blocked out his rather strong "y" accent.