So since I'm waiting for my character application to be OFFICIALLY accepted...

Fastest. Reply. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

But I digress. I've got a few character ideas I can give you to choose from.

The first (and my first OC for that matter) is Snowball, whose bio and information is in the waiting list for applications. Basically she's a pegasus filly who creates a cold front wherever she flies.

Second is Fizzy, from G1 MLP.

Third is Trixie, if you'd like to do some sort of Trixie/Twi interaction.

Fastest. Reply. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

But I digress. I've got a few character ideas I can give you to choose from.

The first (and my first OC for that matter) is Snowball, whose bio and information is in the waiting list for applications. Basically she's a pegasus filly who creates a cold front wherever she flies.

Second is Fizzy, from G1 MLP.

Third is Trixie, if you'd like to do some sort of Trixie/Twi interaction.

I pride myself on fast replies. :)

And concerning your list..... I'm stuck between Trixie and your first OC. :blush:

Well, personally I'd like to see Snowball in a position in which she ISN'T the universe's chewtoy. She's gone through a LOT in MLN, so I know I can play her - she's essentially part Fluttershy, part Scootaloo, and part Derpy.

Trixie on the other hand I've never really played before and would like to put forth a serious effort into trying to learn her.

Well, personally I'd like to see Snowball in a position in which she ISN'T the universe's chewtoy. She's gone through a LOT in MLN, so I know I can play her - she's essentially part Fluttershy, part Scootaloo, and part Derpy.

Trixie on the other hand I've never really played before and would like to put forth a serious effort into trying to learn her.

Well we can go with whichever you prefer. I'm not picky. ;)

I only put a link up because I saw a 1x1 RP in the free Forums. So, I followed suit. If there's anything you'd like me to change or add, be my guest. Hell, it's open enough that you don't even have to be Twilight for this RP.