Riddle me this, ask me that - a la FlimFlam style

Query - When there are so many ask so-and-so threads floating around, why can't I have one as well?

Answer - No reason at all!

Come one come all, for this day I jump on the bandwagon! (or cider wagon, if you will)

Up front, I promise to answer any question given in a slightly timely fashion, with the grade-A blow your mind best possibly answer I can give!!!

Results may vary

• Like 1

Elementary, my dear Hinata. I suppose that one could be chalked up to a sort of natural talent of mine.

Not that I'm one to boast.

Also, a 'lil bit of over-thinking never hurt anypony.

Indeed I have! Several actually, ranging from Mabonagi to Runescape among others, but currently I play League of Legends.

I do believe that answers your question, so here is your complimentary muffin:

Muffin_Emoticon_Pack_by_Rezzle.png

If you can pull out the digital coding into an edible muffin, I'd imagine they'd be very safe and very, very tasty.

Given that they have faces, it might be a touch unsettling though...

Well, there are few things that might be going on here, but all of them are obvious. As most people know, the obvious answer is always wrong (or just plain boring) so I'm going to chalk this one up to aliens.

Well you see, it all started with Indiana Jones. We all know the first three movies were brilliant, but the fourth movie was met with such criticism that it was considered just plain silly (mind you that this was the general opinion - not mine). Since the fourth movie featured aliens, the actual aliens figured that if they kept masquerading as loopy superstitions no one would take them seriously enough to try and, you know, discover them.

As an extension of this, they're researching the effects of forcing the idea of loopiness into others so as to remain in hiding.

Well, if I've learned anything from Pokemon its that you can't be affected by more than two things at the same time. If you were to be sleepy that would mean the loopy feeling - as you put it - would be gone, yes.

Although those microwaved tomatoes might do the same thing. Worth a shot.

That is a completely fair point, but consider this. If you're sleepy that would override the loopiness in the same way that a Pokemon can't attack itself in its confusion while asleep. This gives time for the former to where out while the latter takes place in a worst case scenario.

Also, those tomatoes are an excellent plan B.

I do believe your starting to catch on. The tomatoes act as a replacement for the sillyness. It has been proven time and time again that one can't feel silly and sick at the same time (with the exception of delirium) because one is too busy feeling terrible and sick and what-not.

That said, they're still only plan B, because no one wants to be sick.

If the loopiness stopped - yes

If its still going on - no

If it balances out - maybe

Until I know for certain - I don't know

Just to be sure though - can you repeat the question?