Riddle me this, ask me that - a la FlimFlam style

Logical? very. Accurate? Not so much. That said, some of what said still applies, like for example it's still difficult to feel silly while sick or tired.

Which I happen to be right now. I'll answer more questions tomorrow, but for now I'll bid thee farewell, along with any potential curious folk.

Well, may I provide two different view points?

...wait, I answer questions, I don't ask them.

Possibility 1 - yes, it is normal, but you should probably get something too eat.

Possibility 2 - Still pretty normal, if you've ever swallowed a broken fax machine.

I've tried to read them about 5 times now, but whenever I do the universe conspires against me and I have to postpone it

I have yet to make it past the middle of book 2.

breaks out old set...keep reading! your under 100 pages from Gimli Goin' all Ninja! i could never get through it for a year or two cuz it wasnt on the "official reccomended reading list for 10th grade" and i was like forget this im readin it any way and i dont regret it.

oh wait, chapters? then you may have passed ninjagimli...

Well, I say chapters but its been a while since I've actually gotten that far, so I can't say I remember much. :/

Also, those reading lists annoyed me to no end...

I've read the Silmarillion. That counts, or at least it should.

Title wise, I've always wanted to read a Leaf by Niggle, just cause Leaf by Niggle sounds funny

Leaf by Niggle. Still fun.