Riddle me this, ask me that - a la FlimFlam style

Well, I do it all the time when I have a conversation with myself, but that's probably not what you mean.

On that note, the clocks ticking to the point where sleep is calling my name. More questions will be answered tomorrow.

Night!

Yes, if the opportunity arose, I would. Might get kicked in the face, but it would be worth it.

Course, that would would be kinda mean...

:sleep: No, I probably wouldn't (But I would be able to)

Well, telling someone you can blow them up twice isn't so much correction as it is borderline sociopathic. She could easily be corrected, as long as it didn't hurt her pride much, but the threat of multiple explosions does seem to peeve off some people.

Well politically it would be correct to inform ponies of things like this, I do believe it would come across the wrong way 9 times out of 10.

what would be the best fun thing to do to someone sleeping on the floor right next to me without me having to leave my area?

1. stick a cotton ball in his ear

2.throw a wii remote at his shoulder

3. pour a few drops of water onto face

4.loud music in ear

5. open all windows and turn on fan and wake up, appear asleep and let him freeze

6.other (specify)

Well you're no fun...

Ok, I don't suppose you'd have duct tape handy? Probably not.

I'd settle for finding and setting as many noise creating things as possible to go off at the same time. For example, phones, alarm clocks, etc.

its not that im no fun... its that he's no fun. hed get all cryish and whinish and tell me mommy and daddy and its past 12 so they'd be really angry and thats bad. i have one phone...and a computer. i probably shouldnt do anything, he just looks so peaceful. how did you manage to obtain 4 pages?

Well, I could ask you the same thing.

You certainly have contributed an equal amount of questions to answers.

So, yay! You helped me get to 4 pages!

(if that sounds like sarcasm, I promise it isn't)

:-o my 2004 world almanac quotes the 2003 world almanac! does that count as cheating?

Not at all! The 2003 almanac has to be accurate, so you could use it as a source.

Riddle me this, Riddle that...Who is afraid of the big black bat?

A penguin with a bent nose,

A scarecrow made of fear,

The mistress of ivy that grows,

A clown that psychotically cheers.

A man who never runs out of questions

The bane of the bat who broke his back

An assassin filled with hate and aggression

And a croc who wants the bat as a snack

I believe you'll find these all to be suitable answers, good sir.

Impressive. You are indeed worthy of that green hat and cane.

Though you better watch out for big black batmane. :)

You flatter me, good sir.

where can one obtain a sliced pickle in a jar that is not sweet and disgusting?

Assuming that you don't mind a late answer, I have no idea. Don't eat pickles. Never had. Probably never will.

Just something I never really thought towards.

If you asked Santa for pickles, yes you probably would get them.

I myself would not get Santa pickles though. It would be rather difficult hiking up the North Pole. Not to mention that candy cane forest looks easy to get lost in and elves are vicious spiteful little creatures when defending the workshop from outsiders.

They're like little gremlins, only instead of going demon form after eating past midnight, they go crazy after not making toys for a couple minutes. It would be an elegant system, if it wasn't so terrifying.