Slick [Final]

SaucySpider

RolePlay Type: Crossovers RP

Name: [Accessing database]* I am Slick

Sex: Internal Diagnostics indicate male gender specifics.

Species: I am an earth pony (Robotic)

Eye Color: My eyes are metallic blue.

Coat Color: My coat is grey.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: I have a black mane and tail, they are always black as a result of the grease that I am constantly surrounded by. The grease has left marks

on my coat that I do not want to wash off. I also have a black goatee. My mane is pulled back behind my red bandana. My tail is just your average fluffy tail.

Physique: I am a moderately sized pony.

Cutie Mark: I have a wrench as my cutie mark, it shows my skill with machines.

Origin/Residence: Mission briefing coordinates: Stalliongrad. Current Location: Manehatten, above my garage.

Occupation: My current occupation is my repair garage on the East Side of Manehatten

Motivation: Primary Directive: build the greatest machines in all of Equestria.

Dislikes: Robotic Ponies scare me, they are everywhere! I dislike water as well.

Character Summary: My memory banks indicate that I was raised in Stalliongrad with by my father. I have not seen him in exactly 7 years, 3 months, 1 week, 5 days, 3 hours, 2 minutes, and 17.65 seconds.

I obtained my cutie mark while trying to create a fully functional robotic puppy. It required many day cycles to complete the project, but my mission was successful. Cutie Mark obtained, and skill with machinery was increased tenfold. Confidence boost was evident, and chances of acquiring a profession in mechanical engineering was 100%!

Data logs referencing time in Stalliongrad are 80% corrupted, but I do remember the constant cold causing issues with thought continuity. Father kept me inside every time it rained or snowed. Whenever I step into water I feel a strange tingling sensation rush up through my body and give me a jolt of energy. It is both exhilarating and intoxicating, but the feeling is all together frightening and unexplainable.

I obtained my cutie mark exactly 9 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours, 47 minutes, and 51 seconds before I arrived in Manehatten. I like it in Manehatten, although I have not acquired many friends yet. I would like friends to visit me in my garage.

I have one aversion that overpowers basic survival, ROBOTIC PONIES, they scare me! It is my ultimate system error! I am also afraid of water. It makes me feel funny and the last time I was immersed primary locomotive functions failed to respond

I am uncomfortable around other ponies. My fear of robotic ponies makes me very shy, anypony could be a robot, or a cyborg! It is unsettling to think about for too long. I avoid thinking about whether or not a pony is a robot if I can help it. In previous instances I have suffered heavy memory loss and the suspected robot disappears.

I prefer to spend my time alone, but if I had friends I would be very happy to spend time with them. I do not find my lack of pony friends unfortunate, instead I like to spend my time working on machines. They make me feel so happy inside every time I feel them work.

I designed my robotic puppy to help me with my Primary Directive. His name is Skipper. His internal organs have been replaced with storage containers to optimized assistance percentage.

(P.S. When you imagine Slick’s voice, imagine the voice of Sweetie-Bot. That’s about right.)

(P.S.S. If you don’t know what Sweetie-Bot is, look it up on youtube.)

Below is a picture of Slick.

post-3422-0-73468100-1338279431_thumb.jp