Slick's Garage [OPEN]

SaucySpider

Hundreds of years have passed since the fall of Celestia and Luna, a new government has taken power. One that gives strength to the everyday pony. The town of Ponyville is now a bustling city, and Manehatten is now a sprawling metropolis. This is Slick's home. Living on the east side of the city, he works tirelessly alongside his mechanical pup, Skipper. However, as entertained as he may be working on his numerous inventions alone, Slick needs some friends for a "project" of his. He decides to gather some through his latest invention. It's a floating orb that travels to the far corners of Equestria, to all of the numerous cultural hubs, to spread the message of a large get together.

This is where you come in. You are going through your everyday routine when the device stops you, giving you this message. You see a grey pony. His black hair pulled behind his bandana.

"Hello organic pony, my name is Slick. My device stopped you because you are a potential candidate to travel to Manehatten and visit myself and my wonderful garage. I do hope you stop by, we have all sorts of wonders here, all hoof made by yours truly. Oh and uh, don't bring any ponybots with you. See you soon....Is this thing still on? Skipper turn the device off, it's going to embarrass-

The device cuts out. For some reason you seem compelled to visit the garage. The device carries instructions, as well as a picture of the garage itself. Outside you see a sign that reads "Slick's Garage. If we can't fix it, no pony can" . Inside you see various devices scattered throughout the garage, as well as many more hung up from the ceiling or on the wall. The inside is taller than you imagine. Roughly 15 hooves tall. The walls and ceiling are a copper brown. The floor itself is made of smooth cement, protected so that it doesn't lose it's color. The entrance alone is large enough to hold at least six ponies across and two high. This is where your new adventure takes place.

Meanwhile, back at the garage.

"Skipper retrieve that rotational assistance device for me."

Slick wondered if anyone would get his message. He required help immediately.

"Here you are Master"

Skipper said, handing the wrench to Slick. Skipper had been designed to assist Slick with his inventions. So, to make the experience more lively, Slick added a voice box to Skipper's design.

• Like 2

*Knock Knock*

"Ah! Who's there? You aren't robotic are you?"

Slick opens the large garage door to see that somepony had finally answered his message.

"Oh, who are you? You haven't seen any robotic ponies or cyborgs around here have you?"

BlackHoof stared at the screen that had appeared before him, he looked with wonder as the pony in the image talked of wonders at some kind of garage. He took off as soon as the message ended in the abrupt cut of his voice. He raced down the metal sidewalk, ducked under multiple low flying pegasi and reached his sheet metal home. He walked inside the torn heat blanket and walked inside. He stopped at a holo pic of his mother and spoke to it.

" well, I finally do something worth while for once in my life, I may not be back for awhile...I hope you can hear me...wherever you are. "

He pressed a button on the holo pics base and the image disappeared in a small ball it squeaked twice and activated it's security lock. It had been more than five years since his mother laurie passed, he hoped maybe seeing this odd pony might help him get his life going again. He ran up to an old chest, said out a voice command of random numbers and letters, and took out 5 busiest, 3 food packets, and a meta holding demolizer. he pressed a button on the demolizer and a small greenish glowing beam erupted from the machine and disintegrated the food, when the molecules of the items the bag was pointed to were gone it made a high pitched binging sound to show it was done. He threw a strap and set out to the odd ponies house. He encountered many cities on his way, but finally after almost a week of walking and hitching rides, he made it, he knocked twice on the door, the third time the pony from the message awnseres the door

( hows that for and entrance >:) )

"Oh, um thanks. So that doesn't mean you're a cyborg does it?"

Slick jumped at the sound of another pony knocking on the garage. He pulled back the slider to see who the pony was this time. He relaxed slightly when he realized it was only a young colt. He opened the door to let the pony in.

"I welcome you both to my wonderful garage. Now that some of the expected guests have arrived, I can begin to explain why I have called you here. Skipper, retrieve the plans for my 'invention' please."

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cy-cy-cy-cy-cy-cy-borg!? You aren't here to take me away forever are you?"

As he's speaking, Slick grabs a wrench and holds it up like a sword in an effort to defend himself.

"D-d-d-don't h-hurt m-me

Skipper returns with a holoprojector containing the plans for Slick's new project.

"Here you are master, and might I ask. Why are you holding a wrench as if it's going to save you from some great terror?"

Skipper looks at Blade, noticing the numerous mechanical parts.

"Ah, I see, your irrational fear of cyborgs and robotic ponies."

"But he's going to hurt me!"

"I highly doubt that. Give him a chance to explain himself"

"I said I 'guess', I'm not." Blade sighed, "I was in an accident and got this arm, don't worry, I'm completely sentient and unhackable." Blade looked up, "I wouldn't hurt anypony if I had another choice."

"Well, if your not a cyborg, then we may just be capable of operating simultaneously."

He put the wrench down at last.

"Skipper, what are you talking about irrational? My fear of robot ponies and cyborgs is 100% justified. My processors tell me so."

"Of course master, how could I be so mistaken"

Skipper rolls his eyes as he speaks. Slick doesn't notice.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Charcoal knocks at the door to the garage. he is carrying several saddle bags full of fire works, gasoline, propane, and kerosine tanks, springs, lighters, matches, firecrackers, and the nozzle of a compact flame thrower peeks our of the corner of one bag. he levitates the greasy piece of paper on which he had written the address.

"I hope this is the right address... and that he isn't pyrophobic (the fear of fire)."