"Cooking? My this University really does offer everything, doesn't it? Myself, I'm majoring in business and families, minoring in law. I would major in law and families, but since when does anypony do anything bad here? Well, I think those will be my majors. I still have some time to decide who I am going to be." Grey Matter had drive, and was indeed intelligent, but he always knew he would be bad in making decisions like this, although he could make a choice for somepony else in an instant.

"Why thank you Life Line. How did you get in?"

"Did that old guy just say he was with nursing?" Snapshot said, momentarily distracted. "Life, I feel so sorry for you, having to study under that grump." Turning back to Herbal, he picked up where he left off. "Oh, my name's Snapshot. Just got here yesterday. And I take it you get fine dining over there with Sir Juniper?" he said, pulling a stab at Berry's previous comment.

He looked over at the blue stallion, who was still shamelessly flirting with Life.

Juniper Berry noticed the concern on her face before deciding to say something "If you are worried about Mr Bones the medical teacher, there isn't really anything to worry about, he will be in a better mood after some coffee and sugar to finally wake him up plus we got over 40 minutes to relax, and trust me gorgeous I am a good cook" Juniper Berry cocked a grin at her before starting to walk away, levitating her saddle bags onto himself to lighten her load and waited for her to catch up with him.

Herbal Cure couldn't help but laugh at Snapshots comment, "Oh no Snapshot you have it wrong, he is quite a marvellous cook and he does feed his friends well but he saves his best cooking and best ingredients for a mare who he decides he wants to be with, yet this is the first real mare he has taken any real attention to yet in all these years I've known him" Herbal Cure smiled again at SnapShot.