Forgot to add this if you want to be a teacher for the university PM me so I can make a list.

Okay the rules for this roleplay are as follows:

-NO humans

-NO killing

-NO cursing

-Only ponies as playable characters

-Anything 18+ take it to PM

-Most importantly HAVE FUN~

Juniper Berry stretched lazily in his door room as the sun peeked through the hole in his curtains warming him and his bed, stifling a yawn with his hoof the blonde maned stallion slowly rose from bed looking at the time seeing he still had enough time to shower and get something to eat before the first day of university where it was pretty much a free day since the new ponies just got showed around the school and such.

Herbal Cure his room mate was already up and ready, pre reading his medical books and cross referencing his herbology book with others seeing the benefits of certain faunas while seeing what are proven methods of recovery. Herbal Cure stopped for a moment levitating his tea to his lips taking a slow sip and relaxing with the refreshing aroma that tantalized his senses, the flavour was soft and pleasant, something his room mate had picked up at the local market.

Edited by ThunderBrony

(Hope you don't mind me jumping in! :) )

Having been recently accepted as a trainee nurse at the Canterlot Hospital, Life Line felt the need to use her spare time to attend the medical lectures at the nearby university. The grey unicorn sat in front of her mirror, levitating her brush and brushing her mane slowly. She was always organised, despite her energetic and hyperactive nature.

She flipped her black and pink mane over her blind eye, as usual, and stood up, taking one last glance in the mirror before she left. Satisfied she looked okay, she began to slowly make her way to the kitchen, wherein she levitated her glass of lemon water, and glanced at her clock.

She finished off her glass of water and got up and left the house. She made her way through the city slowly, and over to the University. She still had more than enough time on her hooves, and realised what a mistake getting up so early was. She looked around to see if she knew anypony. There certainly were a few ponies milling around, but she didn't recognise anyone. She sighed and shook her head. Alone again, it seemed.

LifeLineSig-1.jpg

Cloud stretched his his wings after a good nights sleep, he felt well rested and able to take on the day. He got himself ready and left his dorm room. Looking around, he felt happy that he was accepted into the University. He saw a mare who he didn't recognize and decided to introduce himself. "Hi, my name is Cloud, and you are?"

Life Line started when she heard the pony's voice near her; he was standing on her left side and so she hadn't seen him approach her due to her disability. "O-oh! Hiya," she turned a bright teal eye on him, and smiled warmly. She was glad she didn't have to make the first move and introduce herself to somepony. She almost laughed, she was so relieved.

She realised she'd forgotton to tell this pegasus her name, and so gasped a little dramatically. "Oh, heh, sorry! I'm Life Line, but Life works for me. It's nice to meet you Cloud, are you going to be attending University here too? It'll be nice to make some new friends."

Snapshot woke to his alarm, and rolled over to hit the snooze button. His hoof unfortunately missed, and he found himself wide awake on the cold hard tile of his dorm room. Originally, he wasn't too enthusiastic about going to school again, however, once he heard he could major in photography, he was more willing to comply. He didn't have enough money for a private room, however, his new roommate didn't seem too over the edge (someone can join in, or I could NPC later on).

Floating his camera around his neck, he walked out of the room, and headed across campus to the cafeteria. He didn't care what the other ponies said, it had to be better than Ramen every day. Of course, he started doubting this judgement as piles of colored mush were slopped onto the plate. Snapshot paid, ate quickly, and got out of there as soon as he could.

In his rush out the door, he almost ran into a grey unicorn, similar to himself. Her hair was different, black and pink instead of his bluish green, but could've passed off as siblings if they mentioned it to somepony.

"I'm so sorry," he said to the mare. "Are you alright?"

Life Line nodded at Cloud. "Ah, I see. I'm attending the medical lectures here. I've, um, just been accepted as a trainee at Canterlot hospital." Life laughed and rubbed the back of her head with a hoof, a little embarrassed.

She felt a slight bump and staggered forward, tripping over her own hooves. She caught herself at the last minute and flipped her mane back over her left eye, not wanting to startle anypony by the obvious blindness in her eye. She smiled weakly at the unicorn that had bumped into her. "Oh, that's okay, don't worry. I'm fine! Where are you off to in such a rush? There's still lots of time before lectures begin. I'm Life Line, and that's Cloud. What's your name?"

"I'm Snapshot," he replied. "As for the rush, heh, you probably would be leaving in a hurry as well if you ate what's in that building." He pointed to the doors behind him. "Not the best stuff in the world."

Noticing Cloud, he held out his hand. "Hello, I'm Snapshot, nice to meet you."

Life giggled at this new pony. "That makes me glad that I live at my own home and get to eat my own food!"

Life thought about this for a minute. She really was lucky, she supposed. She really should move out into her own house soon, and stop being a bother to her parents, but they were hardly ever there as it was. She shrugged it off and smiled at the two.

"So, Snapshot. What are you here to study?"

(OOC: My last post so that ThunderBrony can catch up! :) )

In front of the university main gates, a taxi carridge came to a rough stop to briefly kick out a tan unicorn stallion before speeding off in hopes of finding a more well mannered customer. "I've cultivated bacteria in a petri dish that could drive better than you!" Dr. Bones yelled as he picked himself off the ground and made his way into the commons. "7 bits for a ride hardly 3 blocks... How outrageous!", he mumbled. He noticed a trio of students chating it up as if there wasn't a care in the world. How dare they act so nonchalantly when his day has been nothing short of a living tatarus since he first steped hoof out of bed! "Vat are you kids doing out here? Shouldn't you be in class or something?"

• Like 1

A new student awaits in the office. He applied to the university late, but because of his score on the tests, was allowed to join in during the semester. This student was named Grey Matter, and he was awaiting his schedule and roommate assignment. Sadly, as a result of his late application, unless somepony volunteered to have him as a roommate, he would be put in a pool and given away to whoever was selected. He hoped some likeminded pony would choose to be his roommate.

(OOC: Also I'll be adding colour to Herbal Cures text to make him more easy to spot for the rest of you.)

(OOC: Wow I didn't expect this rp to get this many people interested! and don't worry the more the merrier! also I forgot to add something to the rules please check it when you have time.)

Herbal Cure finished levitating his books into his saddlebags and placing them on himself, sagging slightly due to all the weight. Looking around slowly the dark grey colt couldn't find his room mate at all and the time was getting nearer for classes to start "HEY JUNIPER HURRY UP THE CLASSES ARE ABOUT TO START!" Herbal Cure cried out excitedly glancing back and forth to the clock and around the room. To his amazement the blonde manned stallion barged out for the bathroom with the steam following him.

"Hey Herbal calm down man we still got over an hour before classes start and I need to be looking good for all the new mares waiting to be swept off their hooves by their knight in shining armour!" Juniper Berry struck a heroic pose with his hair combed as well as it possibly could be and his tiny little bit of muzzle hair underneath his shin combed. The blonde manned stallion walked by Herbal and levitated an apple out of the pantry and ate it at mach speed before opening the door with his hooves and throwing away the apple simultaneously. Juniper than noticed a very very cute mare surrounded by 3 other colts/stallions, running towards the group Juniper's eyes turned into hearts as he stopped dead in front of the beautiful mare "Hello gorgeous may I ask why such a benevolent angel is gracing this lands presence with such beauty~"

Herbal Cure rushed after his room mate after sighting the mare he was about to hit on, quite flustered using his magic to move Juniper aside so he could apologize to the mare "I am so sorry about my friend here madam, he does get quite excited at times, Oh! I am so sorry My name is Herbal Cure and this is Juniper Berry" Herbal Cure was blushing a very deep red that easily stuck out compared to his coat colour but matched well with his mane colour, using his magic to levitate his glasses back into place, smiling awkwardly.

Life Line giggled at the grumpy professor who had stepped out of the carriage. "Good morning, sir! Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? That's okay, we all have our off days." she smiled warmly at him, hoping to lift his spirits.

She shrugged and turned back to her little group, just as she heard rapid hoofsteps coming towards them. She jumped back a little as a blonde-maned stallion ran towards her. She couldn't help but blush at this special attention, and she giggled again, about to reply to his charming greeting when another unicorn came rushing over.

She waved her hoof. "Don't worry about it. I'm Life Line, pleased to meet you both!"

She turned back to the blonde stallion and narrowed her eyes and batted her eyelashes charmingly at him. "Juniper, wasn't it?"

(OOC: Are the dorms Co-ed? I would assume not, but it may make finding a roommate easier for Grey)

Grey Matter awaited yet stil while his schedule printed, but in the meantime decided to tour the campus. He sees a small gathering and decides that, if he is to meet anypony new, he would be well served to talk to them.

"Oh, hello everypony. Please excuse me if I intruded, I was only just admitted to the university. How is everypony doing?"

(OOC: Well I'd say no since most colleges do not have co dorms in them, unless you want to roll another character? than possibly co dorms than.)

Juniper Berry blushed as he realized for once a mare was actually paying attention to him as much as he was to her "H-Hai~ Life Line-swan~" He grinned at her as he looked into her one eye since the other was covered "My Life Line-swan~ you have such beautiful eyes, from what I can tell" Juniper Berry leaned in a bit closer looking into her gorgeous eyes feeling as his whole self was caught up in the most wondrous of seas.

Herbal Cure sighed as he fixed his glasses seeing how his room mate Juniper Berry was already trying his hardest to actually have a special some pony for once looking around and noticing a very grumpy professor, a photographer, a newly arrived pony and a pegasus.Herbal Cure looked around hoping his other room mate would show up so he had some pony else to talk to instead of awkwardly shuffling from side to side.

Edited by ThunderBrony

"And I thought I had woken up on the wrong side of the bed," Snapshot mumbled to himself. Of course, he wouldn't actually say that to the professor, that might actually be one of his teachers. He shuddered at the thought. Looking at the older Stallion, he smiled as big as possible without it looking cheesy.

As he said this, another Stallion came bursting into the circle, full attention on Life. "Woah, man. Quite an entrance you got there. Gotta try that sometime," Snapshot said, laughing. "Man, we got ourselves a little group forming over here, and to think I'd be hanging out with the popular crowd so soon."

Turning to Herbal Cure, he laughed again. "So I guess you got dragged along for the ride, huh? He really is quite the ambitious type."

Life Line blushed a little and swatted at Juniper with her hoof. "You're making me blush," she mumbled, not taking her eyes off him.

She tore her eyes away from the stallion to smile warmly at the new arrival. "Hello! I'm Life Line, what's your name?"

She couldn't help but giggle some more. She could feel Juniper's eyes on her and was having a hard time keeping a serious track on the conversation, but tried to focus. She saw Herbal Cure standing awkwardly alone, and smiled warmly at him, about to make conversation before getting distracted by Snapshot.

She nodded at him. "I'm glad you're happy! I know I'm happy to make such a nice group of friends - and on the first day, too!"

"Alright, zats enough loitering you lot. You all vill be late for your classes it's... Ack what time is it anywayz?" Dr. Bones pulled a stop watch out of his lab coat and glanced at it. "Oh, not another 45 minutes untill classes start. Forsaken alarm clock... Thatz vat I get for trusting machinary" I suppose I can grab some coffee, maybe a few donuts before ze new nurse traniee shows up." Dr. Bones started walking away. "I just hope this new one has more guts than the last, ze pansy acted like he's never seen an amputation before. Pshhhh! I had to clean up that vomit..."

"The name is Grey Matter, graduated top of the class in Fillydelphia High, took some time off to tour Equestria, and now, I'm here. A little late, but the school let me in anyway. Anypony looking for a roommate, because I honestly have no interest being raffled off in a common giveaway." Grey said. He seemed to know a lot, but not being inherently nerdy. He could be fun, but not always, and was ready to join the university scene.

Herbal Cure sighed and smiled at the photographer "Yes he is, but never this much with any others before, anyways I'm Herbal Cure, it is a pleasure to meet you...?" Her Cure flushed badly when he realized he had never asked for the other colts name he was talking to "I'm sorry I forgot to ask your name" Herbal Cure shuffled more and looked down at his feet hoping the other colt would make this far less awkward. Herbal Cure looked towards the new colt talking "It is a pleasure to meet you Grey Matter, I'm Herbal Cure."

Juniper Berry realized her attention was averted from him for a moment. "Life Line-swan~ would you like to grab a small breakfast with me since I seemed to miss mine, I can cook for you~" Juniper smiled sweetly at the gorgeous mare in front of him yet, he wondered why she would hide one of her beautiful eyes away from the world, he didn't know if it was just how she wore her mane or something else entirely, quickly forgetting about it and nodding at the new colt who just arrived "I'm Juniper Berry, one of the few top grade cook students in this university!"

Life Line was too distracted by the professors comment to reply straight away. When he said trainee.. Did he mean her? She shook her head and chased that thought away.

Anyway, I have more important things to be thinking about right now, she thought, glancing up at Juniper.

"Ooh, a stallion who can cook? How rare. Ah, no offense everypony. I'd love to have breakfast with you though," she replied to him a little breathlessly, giggling a bit.

"And it's nice to meet you, Grey Matter. Congrats on getting into the university!"

Still, Life couldn't help but worry that this breakfast could make her late with her new mentor - If he was even her mentor - and then where would she stand?