Greetings, my good bronies.

MisterChippy

About Myself: I'm a major Brony and all around nerd. If you want to hear me rant about something, just ask.

How I found Canterlot.com: PONY PICTURES!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After prom, a friend got me to watch MLP, which I watched for hours until I passed out.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Greetings, my good bronies. During a twelve hour long session of looking up pony pictures I stumbled across this website, which quickly joined Equestria Daily on my favorites bar. Now that I've grabbed all the pony pics I wanted off the 'favorite pictures' thread, I've decided to join with you all in furthering the causes of friendship, love, and ponies. While I have selected all of the ponies as my favorite (no true brony could do anything else), I must admit that Rainbow Dash is more of my favorite than the others. All the other ponies are merely 5/6ths as awesome as she is! (Yay math jokes)! In addition to my love of ponies, I also am quite fond of the online game Team Fortress Two (same username there as here), and my favorite class is the same as Dashie's. Anyhoo, I hope to enjoy my time on this site (as I undoubtedly will, given the highly refined tastes of all you bronies), and I hope that you will enjoy my contirbutions as well.