Dot Dot Dot [Story]

Bannhammer

sup bronies!

I've had the idea for a fic for a while now, but i just started writing it.

It is FINISHED, Finito, Fin.

Criticism is not only welcome it is encouraged! wink.png

It's a normal story with Big Mac and Dash. It's NOT Shipping. Well, Kinda. You'll have to read to see what I mean.

The Story!

it's a google doc, so you'll need a google account to see it.

I hope it doesn't suck!

It's a bit wierd...

SYNOPSIS:

Rainbow Dash and Big Macintosh have weekly get togethers at the bar. Dash considers them dates because he buys the drinks and walks her home afterwards, Big Mac thinks that the two of them are simply hanging out. After a few 'dates', Dash starts to feel a bit different about their relationship.RD decides to tell Big Mac how she feels, convinced that he feels the same way, unfortunately, her news takes him completely by surprise, and he responds with silence. She runs off, and the others come in to find out what happened, that's where part one ends.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's finally done!

Or so I thought...

It's going to be put up on EQD, they've told me that much. They can't do it until I edit something about the dialogue...

I wrote this, so I see no problems, I can't just pick the errors out. If anypony, ANYPONY would grace me with an edit sweep I would be FOREVER grateful to them

It's a normal story with Big Mac and Dash. It's NOT Shipping. Well, Kinda. You'll have to read to see what I mean.

I'll be honest, I would definately consider this a shipping story, even if they don't get together.

It was a good read. Not something I'd normally look at, but it kept my interest. I honestly can't see any problems with the dialogue. No spelling mistakes or tense errors as far as I can tell. Of course, I'm not much of a proof reader. Good luck with getting this to EqD though!

• 4 months later...

OK, tons of updates later, and three rejections from EqD, and I'm at a loss.

The reasons I've been given for my rejections were all the same... "Dialogue Stuff" (I KID YOU NOT).

After the most recent and most depressing rejection, I have decided to come to all of you for help, for I don't wish to give up on this story that I've been working on for almost a year now. Most people who read it really like it, and I really don't understand what's wrong with the piece. I will give the people at EqD the benefit of the doubt and assume that I'm simply overlooking something.

If anypony could show me the light, or any glaring errors that could keep this from being accepted, please share them with me. I'd love to see this get posted on EqD.