Under a tree, beneath the tree, anypony want to sit with me? (OPEN)

Inuchan

"You fainted!" Sour exclaimed, alarmed and worried. And then she watched as his face grew red, quite like an apple.

"What, do I have something on my face?" She asked, touching a hoof to her cheek self-consciously.

belmont blushed even more. his face was red like a tomato. he shook his head no, then he covered his face with his hat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshie giggled and waved her hoof at Cloud. "Oh, you. Don't be so silly. Of course you can come! I didn't have much to do this afternoon anyway, might as well make an outing of it."

She waded through the ponies away from the tree and turned around, raising her voice so the rest of them could hear her. "If anyone wants to come into town with us, me and these lovely ponies are leaving right now, so follow us!"

She turned to Cloud, Sour, and Belmont, and grinned. "Ready?"

"Yeah, just wait, I think Belmont is sick.."

Sour said quietly, looking to Marshie, worried. She looked back down to Belmont, who had covered his face with his hat.

"Belmont, come on, we should go to Bon Bon's with Marshie and Cloud." She leant down and nipped his mane, trying to get him to follow already.

"You okay, Belmont?" Marshie asked, concerned. "Well, maybe a walk and some refreshments will do you good."

She grinned back at Cloud as they started walking towards Ponyville. "I work at Quills and Sofas in town. You've probably walked by it, but people never seem to notice it until they need something to sit on or write with. Davenport, that's my boss, he's kind of a crazy old coot for starting the business in the first place, but we still manage to turn a profit every month! Probably mostly because Twilight Sparkle, you know, the weirdo librarian? Yeah, she buys quills by the bushel. I think she breaks them because she presses down so hard when she writes. A little uptight, that one. Anyway, I'm sure you don't care much about that. What about you? Do you live in town?"

She automatically flipped open her saddlebag to grab out a moon pie, then remembered they were all gone and frowned.

"You okay, Belmont?" Marshie asked, concerned. "Well, maybe a walk and some refreshments will do you good."

She grinned back at Cloud as they started walking towards Ponyville. "I work at Quills and Sofas in town. You've probably walked by it, but people never seem to notice it until they need something to sit on or write with. Davenport, that's my boss, he's kind of a crazy old coot for starting the business in the first place, but we still manage to turn a profit every month! Probably mostly because Twilight Sparkle, you know, the weirdo librarian? Yeah, she buys quills by the bushel. I think she breaks them because she presses down so hard when she writes. A little uptight, that one. Anyway, I'm sure you don't care much about that. What about you? Do you live in town?"

She automatically flipped open her saddlebag to grab out a moon pie, then remembered they were all gone and frowned.

" me, naww, i leave with family in Canterlot, i have a cousin in ponyville who works on the farm, im just visitin' '' Belmont said " i work in a family operated restaurant with an Apploosian theme. i live with my Paw, Ma', and two sisters. " he said " my cousin introduce me to Ms. Twilight, she seemed very nice, but very tense and all of my cousins friends. the one that is crazy is that pinkie pie, the pink poofy mane that likes parties and sugar. she mo crazier than a chicken with its head cut off"

Cloud shook his head, "I sort of don't 'live' anywhere. I travel all over, its hard sometimes but I get too meet a lot of different ponies." Cloud smiled, "I actually write about all of things I see, sort of a travellers guide that I hope to get published. If I ever need quills, or sofas, I'll come see you write away."

(Altair Pony! <3<3 Nice avatar, Cloud :) )

"Guess I've got the same kind of story as Cloud here." Sour smiled, tilting her head a little to the side as she did so.

"Quills and Sofas?" She asked, more quietly. The mare hadn't heard of that store. Thinking this, she added it to her list of places to visit soon.

Marshie giggled at Belmont. "You live with your family, huh? I live with my older sister Meringue. She's a sweetheart, works as a waitress at that French place in town, I forget what it's called. I can't pronounce it anyway. Do either of you travelers have family around? Our mom lives in Manhattan, but the rest of us are so scattered we don't keep track of them. It's a shame, family's a special thing."

Just then Cloud asked her about flying into town. She laughed.

"Oh, I know. The earth pony of the group ties everyone to the ground. I appreciate the offer, and I don't mean to cast any doubt on your athletic prowess, but do you really think you can lift me?" She wiggled her generous flank, grinning.

(Altair Pony! <3 <3 Nice avatar, Cloud :) )

"Guess I've got the same kind of story as Cloud here." Sour smiled, tilting her head a little to the side as she did so.

"Quills and Sofas?" She asked, more quietly. The mare hadn't heard of that store. Thinking this, she added it to her list of places to visit soon.

" what do ya mean " Belmont said

"I mean that I travel about. Sometimes I stay in the clouds for weeks on end. Sometimes I run my Lemonade stand. You know, just keep movin'."

Sour turned, grinning at Belmont.

"You coming or not?"

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Marshie said to Cloud, looking sincerely sorry. "Our dad passed away a few years ago, but losing both your parents when you're young must be really difficult. Especially having to take care of a sibling. Still, I bet you two are really close now, huh? Do you get to see her much?"

She grinned at Sour. "You guys are so helpful. It's been a while since I met such friendly ponies. You all should really think of moving to Ponyville; I think the local stock could be improved by a few ponies like you. Alright, how do you want to do this? Shall I climb atop or hang from below?"

"Alright, here goes. Oh boy, if Meringue could see me right now, she'd kill me. She's probably going to kill me anyway, that is if I don't die from this." She laughed nervously and put a snow-white foreleg around each pony's neck, clutching it tightly.

"I'm ready, guys. This is a little new for me. You better not drop me. Please. Please don't drop me..."

"I mean that I travel about. Sometimes I stay in the clouds for weeks on end. Sometimes I run my Lemonade stand. You know, just keep movin'."

Sour turned, grinning at Belmont.

"You coming or not?"

" im coming " belmont said following Sour

Sour spread her small wings and flapped them self-consciously to remove any bits of foliage or leaflitter, and smiled as Marshie put one hoof over her neck.

"You count to 3, Cloud. And don't worry Marshie, we'll keep you high and dry!"