Under a tree, beneath the tree, anypony want to sit with me? (OPEN)

Inuchan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the two pegasi took off, Marshie squeezed her eyes

shut as hard as she could. She could feel the powerful wingbeats on either side of her quickly settle into a rhythm. She kept her forelegs tightly locked around their necks. A few moments after her hind legs left the earth, she dared to open one eye, then the other, and gasped.

"Sweet celestial sisters! It's gorgeous up here!" she almost yelled. She took a deep breath and savored the crisp air blowing back her mane. "Are you telling me this is what earth ponies and unicorns are missing out on? You pegasi can fly up here anytime you want and get this view? Those mountains, the trees, th-- omigosh!" she suddenly squealed, almost losing her grip.

Sour nodded slightly, smiling warmly.

"It is a beautiful sight." She cooed, starting to slow down sub-consciously. As she did so, she realized that she had caused Marshie to lose her grip! Sour gritted her teeth and flapped her lime-green wings hard to help Marshie stay in the air. It was very helpful that Belmont followed on the ground, in case the worst thing happened.

(Because it's the 'WORST, POSSIBLE, THING!' :wail: )

Sour nodded slightly, smiling warmly.

"It is a beautiful sight." She cooed, starting to slow down sub-consciously. As she did so, she realized that she had caused Marshie to lose her grip! Sour gritted her teeth and flapped her lime-green wings hard to help Marshie stay in the air. It was very helpful that Belmont followed on the ground, in case the worst thing happened.

(Because it's the 'WORST, POSSIBLE, THING!' :wail: )

Belmont looked at Sour, he saw her mane flowed in the wind. his heart started to race and he began to blush

"Thank you, Sour," Marshie gasped, her heart pounding. She ventured a look down at the ground and saw that it wasn't all that far away, and Belmont was just below them. At least if she fell she would have something to land on. Hopefully she wouldn't crush him -- not that she was planning on falling anyway. She waved the hoof that was curled around Cloud's neck, gripping him tighter.

She lifted her head towards Ponyville and saw that it was coming up fast. They were almost there, in fact. "This is so much faster than going by ground!" she said loudly to be heard over the rushing wind and wingbeats of her carriers. "No wonder you guys are travelers! What brought you to Ponyville, anyway?"

"It's the trade that brought me." Sour said honestly, working hard to keep up with cloud again. Flicking her eyes down, she saw Belmont starting to look funny again.

"Are you sure you're alright, Belly?" She whinnied with concern, calling Belmont by what would be her new nickname for him.

belmonts face grew red as a tomato he started to blush very hard.

' she called me belly, she called me Belly, SHE CALLED ME BELLY' he thought with excitement in his thoughts. then he snapped to it and looked back a sour.

"yeah, i'm peachie"

Marshie saw the way Cloud's smile suddenly dropped and watched him curiously. A marefriend, huh? She didn't seem to be making him all that happy. "Well, I hope she knows what a gentlecolt she has on her hooves," she said quietly, barely audible over the rushing wind.

A moment later, hearing Sour call Belmont "Belly", she couldn't stop herself from snorting and giggling a little, especially seeing Belmont's reaction. "Oh look, you guys, there it is!" Marshie squealed. She pointed a hoof towards Cafe Bon, a small building with cute swirly blue-and-pink decorations and piles of bright cupcakes in the windows.

((OOC: Does anyone want to play Bon Bon?))

OOC: Not me, I don't know her personality and such well enough.

"Good to know." Sour grinned, and wooed shortly after as she spotted Cafe Bon.

"Wow.. I can almost taste those cupcakes." She licked her lips and turned to Cloud.

"We should land really gently, 'kay? Belly, we're going to descend about now, so you might want to move to the side."

"Oh dear, I'm --" Marshie began, intending to apologize to Cloud for assuming it was a marefriend, but she didn't have time as they started to descend. She buried her face in Cloud's neck and gritted her teeth until she felt her back hooves touch the ground gently.

"Ah, solid earth beneath my feet!" she said blissfully, dropping her front hooves to the ground and doing a little happy dance. "No offense guys, but I'm an earth pony through and through even if I do tend to have my head in the clouds." She giggled. "Oh, and thanks, Belmont. I'm glad you didn't have to catch me."

((OOC: I'll play her I guess :D ))

"Oh dear, I'm --" Marshie began, intending to apologize to Cloud for assuming it was a marefriend, but she didn't have time as they started to descend. She buried her face in Cloud's neck and gritted her teeth until she felt her back hooves touch the ground gently.

"Ah, solid earth beneath my feet!" she said blissfully, dropping her front hooves to the ground and doing a little happy dance. "No offense guys, but I'm an earth pony through and through even if I do tend to have my head in the clouds." She giggled. "Oh, and thanks, Belmont. I'm glad you didn't have to catch me."

((OOC: I'll play her I guess :D ))

" My pleasure ms marsh. if you did fall. i would definitely catch you" belmont said tipping his hat to marshie

Sour placed all of her hooves on the earth, and sighed with relief. Looking up, she smiled.

"This place smells like a dream~!" The mare exclaimed, feeling as if she was floating toward the smell of cake and sweet things.