Dr.whooves adventure.

hello this is a roleplay of doctor whooves where he falls in equestria and he is stuck when he thought his enemy wasn't there he was wrong the dalek warp shift sent them to equestria also so its up to him derpy and and another pony to save the day of course i'll be the doctor you need to be cast if you can get the part first here is the cast

doctor:hyperbrony88

derpy hooves:hinata2000100

assistant 2:

assistant 3: sleeps

dalek:

dalek 2:

background pony:

background pony2:

so i'll get started have fun

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello this is a roleplay of doctor whooves where he falls in equestria and he is stuck when he thought his enemy wasn't there he was wrong the dalek warp shift sent them to equestria also so its up to him derpy and and another pony to save the day of course i'll be the doctor you need to be cast if you can get the part first here is the cast

doctor:hyperbrony88

derpy hooves:

assistant 2:

dalek:

dalek 2:

background pony:

background pony2:

so i'll get started have fun

I wanna be Derpy Lemme be Derpy pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

as the tardis fell through the sky in a flash it hit the ground the doors opened as the doctor opened "hmm uhh this is not quite expected" he went back in then popped out with the sonic screw driver in his hand "hmm ahh this wire over here" he went back in then popped out "allo-n-s... ohh hello" he said to the grey blonde mane pegasus

as the tardis fell through the sky in a flash it hit the ground the doors opened as the doctor opened "hmm uhh this is not quite expected" he went back in then popped out with the sonic screw driver in his hand "hmm ahh this wire over here" he went back in then popped out "allo-n-s... ohh hello" he said to the grey blonde mane pegasus

"Hi there!" I say to the Earth Pony. "How ya doin'?" I ask him.

"noo im a time lord theres no-way im a pony NOW YOU ARE A PONY!" the doctor still want to know why the tardis isn't leaving so he turned back to derpy "any how im the doctor nice to meet you"

"The Doctor? The... Doctor of what?" I ask in a confused tone.

"why just the do-" i said but falling out of the tardis " it seem's i cant stand" he looked at his feet "wait hooves?!?!" i stood up and looked in a pond "ohh haha i am a pony" then his face looked dissapointed "no not ginger" then he looked at derpy "what is that on your ahh... rump?"

"why just the do-" i said but falling out of the tardis " it seem's i cant stand" he looked at his feet "wait hooves?!?!" i stood up and looked in a pond "ohh haha i am a pony" then his face looked dissapointed "no not ginger" then he looked at derpy "what is that on your ahh... rump?"

"Um.... It's my cutie mark...." I say, then point to the pony's flank. "You have one too."

"oh i DO!!!' i looked it was a hour glass "haha an hour glass this is brilliant.. what's a cutie mark" i asked confused

"Um.... Did you hit your head when you came out of that... thing?" I ask, pointing to the TARDIS. "I thought everypony knew what a cutie mark was.

"see the tardis crashed from a place where there isn't cutie mark's like a different world" i said really i wonder why her eyes are crossed and i still need to find out what happened and where the daleks are

"see the tardis crashed from a place where there isn't cutie mark's like a different world" i said really i wonder why her eyes are crossed and i still need to find out what happened and where the daleks are

"All..... Right then..... Cutie marks are..... are.... um.... Oh yeah! A mark ponies get on their flanks when they discover their special talent!" I say happily.