Dr.whooves adventure.

"alright" i close the door's and went to the console "soo uhh how many years back where should we go 1967, or how about the world's first cup of cider?!"

"Hmm...." I say, looking at where you enter dates. I press random buttons until something happens.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i type in the dates i get hungry "i say derpy is there any restaraunts in ponyville? i seem to be hungry huh must be regeneration" as i hit the button the tardis began to move leaving poor luna alone.

as i type in the dates i get hungry "i say derpy is there any restaraunts in ponyville? i seem to be hungry huh must be regeneration" as i hit the button the tardis began to move leaving poor luna alone.

"Um.... yeah, sure." I say, thinking for a second.

• 2 weeks later...

Cloud smiles, "I've found it haven't I?" He looked at the Doctor, "And I've found you too." He starts hopping around in excitement, "Ever since I picked up a history book, I've been looking for the blue box and the colt who owns it." He stopped, "But more importantly," He looks at Derpy, "I've been looking for you, in the books it always mentioned his companions and now I'm meeting you!"

Big Macintosh:

Big Macintosh slammed his hooves into an apple tree making the contents of the tree fall into the wagon that was attached to the stallions yolk. He slowly walked through the apple orchard enjoying the fresh air when suddenly he heard a strange sound and a large boom from out on the far side of the orchard. He rolled his sprig of wheat in his mouth trying to figure out what the noise was he had just heard. It wasn't any sound that he had heard in ponyville that was for sure. Still if it was something that could hurt the farm then it was Big Mac's job to make sure it was taken care of. He unhooked himself from his cart and and began to walk over to the other side of the orchard. When he finally arrived he found three ponies in the orchard. There were two stuck in one of the apple tree making the red stallion raise an eyebrow in confusion. One seemed to be a tan colored Earth pony while the other was a grey Pegasus that Big Macintosh had seen in town before. The other pony was a cobalt blue Pegasus who had dice as his cutie mark an was a bit younger then Big Macintosh. Big Mac slowly walked up to the small group not exactly sure what to say to this odd trio. So he simple bucked the tree to make the two in it fall out like a pair of apples.

Big Macintosh:

When the group fell out of the tree the the Earth Pony seemed to scramble up attempting to anwser questions and explain who he was. Big Macintosh simple stared at the Earth Pony before shaking his hoof back.

"Big Macintosh."

Mac replied when he noticed a large blue phone booth that had seemed to crash just a few feet away. Mac still didn't quiet understand what the Doctor was going on about when he mentioned the out of place phone booth was a time machine, still it seemed the trio was pretty much harmless at the moment so Mac decide to simple watch over the group to see what they planned on doing next.

Big Macintosh:

Big Macintosh raised his eye brow again in a bit of surprise that the tan pony wasn't informed on what has going to happen today.

"Most everpony here dun known about da festival happen today. Guess he really mus be foreign pony."

Big mac thought to himself as he looked up at the sky lazily then back at the doctor.

"Da Summer Solstice festival is today, celebratin da Princesses rule."

Big mac finally replied.

"well i geuss you can say im not pony either'' i looked at cloud "nice to meet you'' then at big mac "i once was fighting an old nemisis the dalek he shifted through time i went after him that's probaly why my tardis probaly brought me here" then i look at derpy "derpy never get me distracted agian"

Big Macintosh:

Big Macintosh still didn't get exactly what the tan pony was talking about so he just assumed it was some of game that the three were playing trying to mess with the stallions head.

"I'm headed to da town square for ta festival here in a jiffy ta deliver a fresh crop of apples if ya'll are interested in comin. Maybe ya daleka-thing-a-mabob might be there."

Mac said as he turned and began to head towards the farm house.

'aahhh WONDERFUL well lead the way ALLONS-Y!" i say as i follow bigmac "so uhh is there president,mayor,princess,king?" the doctor pulled out his sonic point at the tardis sending it to materialise "vwooommmm vwooom vwooom"