When Dreams Come True (CrescentBlaze and Crimsonnova)

It was mid morning and the young filly Cloud Sweep stood outside the plucked feather diner rapidly shuffling her little hooves both nervously and excitedly. She still couldnt believe this was happening and for more than one moment had worried the pony she was set to meet wouldnt show up. About a month ago Cloud had entered an essay contest to meet her favorite wonderbolt. For days she did something she would have normally hated to do, write. Her jaw had cramped over and over after hours upon hours of writing and Crescent had brewed her pots and pots of herbal tea to sooth her headaches. Now her toiling had finally paid off and she would get to meet a real life Wonderbolt, and not just any Wonderbolt; Fleetfoot her favorite flier after Crescent! Now she stood there waiting anxiously, adjusting the junior flight goggles that Crescent had given her as she always did and smiling brightly in her anticipation. Every second felt like an hour and Cloud Sweep caught herself checking the clock in the diner every minute or so.

tumblr_m459gzzVFv1rub6v7o1_500.png

FleetfootBanner.png

Fleetfoot stretched her wings as she stood on the edge of the cloud on which her home was perched. She glanced at her letterbox and sighed, shaking her head at the amount of mail that was stuffed in it. She'd have to check it all later; right now, there was a little filly she needed to see.

She jumped off the cloud, in full uniform and began to soar through the endless clouds of the city she loved so dearly. The competition had ran rather smoothly, and she was surprised at the amount of ponies that had wanted to spend the day with her. Needless to say, the filly's essay was indeed an amazing read, and she was glad that the filly had been the winner.

She reached the place indicated a little later than she was expected, and entered the small diner, there was a circulation of general muttering, and she grinned, simply glad that nopony had rushed over to her and started screaming. The only one she'd take that from today, is the little filly she was gonna spend the day with.

Cloud Sweep was in a state of shock beyond words when she saw the sky blue mare called Fleetfoot soaring through the sky towards the diner. Her shuffling stopped, her jaw dropped and her mind was in a state of total disbelief. She was here she was standing right in front of her. Cloud Sweep's eyes were wide with amazement as she gazed up at the famous mare who she so desperately wanted to be like when she grew up. The little filly tried to form words but her broke was brained and her mouth moved but no sounds came out and so she resigned to her dumbfounded disbelief and just stood there admiring the Wonderbolt.

Fleetfoot grinned at the filly's amazement and she leaned down and nuzzled her softly. "Hey there, little one. Cloud Sweep, wasn't it?"

This was one reason why she loved her job. If it weren't for the young fillies and colts that admired her, she probably would have gone crazy from all the attention. Seeing the looks on the little one's faces was more than enough to get her through anything.

She smiled wider and directed the filly to a nearby table, so they could discuss the agenda for the day.

Cloud Sweep nearly fell over when Fleetfoot nuzzled her and said her name her eyes going even wider if that was possible.

she managed to squeak out a small, "uhuh~..."

As Fleetfoot lead the way into the restaurant Cloud Sweep had a small private girlie moment. Cloud stomped her hooves and let out a small squeal while no one was looking and as she began to come to her senses as her true excitement returned to her. In her haste she buzzed her wings and lifted off towards the pro athlete. As she caught up she threw her front hooves around her idol's neck swinging fully around a few times and began speaking rapidly in her high pitched prepubescent squeal.

"OMIGOSH I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY HERE! EEEEP!!! And we're here in my favorite restaurant! And I get to spent the whole day with you and your so awesome and you're here and you're a wonderbolt and you're Fleetfoot and you're here! And I can show you all of my favorite tricks and you're here you're here you're actually here!!!!!!!"

After she finished her outburst Cloud Sweeps faced flushed a deep red and she lowered her goggles over her eyes as the realization and embarrassment of looking so uncool in front Fleetfoot hit her. Luckily only a patron or two happen to here the mention of the famous mare and politely minded their own business. She looked down at her hooves hoping she hadnt weirded out her second favorite athlete

"hehe.....um...sorry."

Fleetfoot laughed at the outburst of the little filly and it took her a while to stop giggling. The young mare grinned at the filly. Fleet really, really loved this part of her job.

"Well of course I'm here, silly filly! Did you think I wouldn't turn up?"

She picked up the filly and plonked her down gently in a booth.

"So, silly filly. What's the agenda for Fleetfoot and Miss Cloud Sweep for today?" Fleet asked playfully, and bowed her head, as though addressing royalty.

"Ew *bleh* no. Call me Cloudy! And first we gotta get some grub! I wanna get some hay bacon and eggs! And then just gotta show me some of your super awesome skills! And then I can show you my stuff! And then umm...umm oh right and then I can show you my room and stuff! And then um and then...ummm...I dont really know but I'll think of something! Gosh Ive just always wanted to meet you! Crescent's told me so much about you. And wow hey...migosh we're like the same colors we could be sisters! *GAAAASP*!-...oh um sorry im doing it again...

Cloud blushed again, lightly this time waiting on edge to see what she would say, she would hang on every word and syllable. Each was like gold to her. She sat listening intently and waiting for the waitress to come to their table.