Bang your head [open]

Inuchan

Rocka tilted her head confusedly as she watched the pony trot away. "That was...interesting..." She says to herself as she tries to figure out what could have been wrong with the mare. She shrugged and walked back over to her spot underneath the tree.

China came out of his barbers shop."Well isn't my little sister Po- uh I mean Prancer!"He said as Prancer trotted towards him.She looked said."Oh no!Honey you look sad.Let me geuss you finally had enogh?"He said.Prancer just nodded and cried into his arms.He snuggled her."Come on I know what will cheer you up!Lets go meet some ponies!"He said.

Rocka resumes her sitting position under the tree from early and slides her guitar back onto her lap. She gently strums a few chords and begins to play a slow, relaxing piece that sounds different from the song before, but fits with the mood just as well. She softly hums along with the song as she closes her eyes while she plays.

Metal's ears pricked up as he heard soft strums of guitar strings. As if Rocka was a snake charmer, Metal sat down in front of the guitar-playing pony and listened attentively.

Rocka opened her eyes to look up at China. "Hehe, why thank you. And I do take request, if you so like." She says with a grin and plays a short dance rift intro before returbing back to her original song. "Huh? My stallion friend?" She asks with a confused look and glances over at Metal. She chuckles as she looks back at China. "Oh, no, no, we don't really know each other."

China smiles."Well mind if I go talk to him?I'll just leave my sister here with you bye!"He said and trotted over to the stallion.

Prancer looked at Rocka."Hi again.I'm Prancer.I see you have met my brother China.Oh by the way if you want a chance with that stallion you might want to get China back.Yes China is a homosexual but he the best friend ever."

China walked over to the stallion."Why hello.My name is China!And what is your name handsome?"

"Hiya, I'm Rocka.." She says with a smile "Um...doesn't matter to me if China wants to take him or not..and..that's nice to know..." She responds bemusedly, not sure how to react to Prancer's statement.

Prancer smiled she was getting relaxed."I'm glad you think like that!Most ponies look at him like a disease or call him disgusting and that he s- well bad stuff.And it's even worse when they learn what job i have .Or used to have.Well you seem nice.Would you like to be um friends?"She said hopefully.

(Sorry, i've been away a little while from my PC)

Greed had be silently watching the conversation unfold, making notes here and there, mostly about Prancer's body language and her unconscious reactions towards the other ponies. He now decided to speak up, "Miss, Prancer was it? As much as i'm sure you may not like talking about it, might i ask you as to why you exhibit such a fear, both conscious and unconscious, of other ponies?" Greed cocked his head slightly, a sign of both curiosity and of friendship...

OOC: Of course :)

Metal turned his head to China.

"Dear Celestia no. I hardly know anyone here." He laughed, swishing his tail so it wasn't caught under his hoof. He flinched a little at Prancer's statement about having to get China back, and sort of smiled nervously. Turning to the aforementioned stallion, he spoke calmly.

"My name is Metal Song."

Cool Temper had just gotten off a 3 month long expedition around the borders of Stalliongrad and was heading towards a small town well known for it's music and delicacies. Noticing a small gathering on ponies underneath a tree the Captain of the 12th company wandered over hoping to find some directions around this town "Hello everypony, may I inquire what day it is today? and why a meeting of so many ponies is happening so late?" Cool Temper's voice was a deep tone caused an strict tone whenever he spoke.

"Monday, I believe. And what do you mean, so late?" Metal turned his head slightly, nodding to this new pony, the turning his attention back to China, waiting for the stallion's reaction.

Rocka smiled with her eyes still closed. Hmm...my music seems to be attracting ponies of all sorts..She thinks to herself before opening one eye to see the new pony as she continued to play.

"Monday really? I'm a few days behind I guess. And isn't it past midnight already?" Cool Temper questioned. He was not from this town and everything was still fairly new to him. Besides Stalliongrad had its own rules and regulations.

Cool Temper realized he wasn't going to get many answers so he decided to settle down for a bit and relax, well settling down was more so collapsing and breathing out heavily. Those last few reconnaissance missions had literally drove him to the ground. He was exhausted and this little vacation he took he very much needed to recharge his batteries and his mental state. On a positive note the music was quite good.

"I'm lacking of a time-piece, sorry." Metal dipped his head to this formal pony and then turned his attention once again to China. That pony was starting to worry him.

"...Uh.. I'm not sure how to answer that." He said awkwardly, sitting down.