Bang your head [open]

Inuchan

(Only a few ponies please <3)

The scene was set, the moon falling down from the sky, the stars starting to show their lights like fireflies. The only thing out of places was a bitter and grouchy blue-grey pony. He sat against a brick wall, his ears not visible under his heavy black headphones. Inside those headphones played loud rock music. In fact, the same music he had been named after. Metal Song.

An orange unicorn wearing a black silver-studded, half-cut jacket. The filly shook her head to the side so her black and red mane wouldn't hang in her face as it always does. She looked up at the sky and smiled to herself; she absolutely loved the night! It was the time when all the interesting and weird ponies would walk the streets. Rocka adjusted the guitar strap that was slung across her body as she trotted down the side walk. She was beginning o feel a bit tired from having to walk from such a long distance carrying her guitar. But, she loved to entertain at parties. Not noticing the pony against the wall she walked past, she decides to go over to a tree and pull off her case from on her back and rest it against a tree. She sat down underneath the tree, deciding to take a quick rest before heading home.

BrightFire couldn't sleep, one of those nights where he just had to get out and fly around to focus his mind...but its night time and there wasn't much t focus on "I know!" he thought to himself "I'll make a fireboom effect like I did a few weeks ago"

The nightsky was peacful at first but BrightFire's talent made it look like fireworks were going off. A series of fire coloured sonic boom effects happened "yeah that worked" he thought to himself as he landed on the branch of a nearby tree not noticing the pony below "great" he said to himself with annoyance "I'm just tired energy wise and not sleep wise..."

Rocka sighed to herself as she leaned against the tree. She looks up at the sky and her eyes widen a bit. Wow...I didn't know that there were fireworks today...well..it is a nice end to a...rather boring evening. Rocka quietly thinks to herself before turning her gaze back down to her guitar case. She decided to add some ambiance to this overly quiet scene, and with that, she opened the case and pulled out a shiny red, electric guitar. She held it up with one hoof and levitated her pick in front of the other, and began to strum a few soft chords, playing a gentle melody.

Brightfire was about to take off and do another round of firebooms when he heard the most amazing and calming sound, He looked around franticly to find the source then with one look down he found the source. a unicorn playing the guitar, to him it was a common sight to see. Unicorns have a somewhat easier life with there magical ways.

He didn't bother the unicorn. instead he simple sat back and listen to the music a rather fitting tune to this now calm again night.

Metal Song looked up, seeing what looked like fireworks in the sky. He frowned, and rolled over, hooves clamped over his ears. As he opened his eyes, he saw another pony and.. a guitar. The pony, he didn't really care much for, but the guitar looked premium. Blinking, he crept up towards this pony, lnudging the guitar with his nose as the pony played it.

"Hey, what model is this guitar?"

(I hope it's ok to get involved :))

Greed had been taking a night walk, getting to grips with the night time fauna and flora, and generally trying to enjoy a relaxing evening, when he suddenly heard something he'd never heard before, it sounded like some kind of music. Greed broke from the path he was traversing and wandered in search of the noise. He rounded a small grassy knoll and then saw an unknown pony sat with a peculiar stringed instrument. Greed walked towards to pony slowly not wanting to scare them, as his appearance did that sometimes.

Rocka glanced up at Metal and grinned as she continued to play. "It's a Squier, F-series. One of the best ever made." She said matter-of-factly. She turned her head and noticed a strange looking pony of some kind walking towards her. Not phased at all, she actually smiled as he approached. Well, this evening just got a lot more interesting. She thought to herself.

Greed saw the pony smile, and instantly felt alittle more relaxed. As was his custom, he levitated his notepad and quill from within his skull and began to take notes. "Hmm" He said to himself "It appears that when the strings of this instrument are plucked, their vibrations produce a rhythmic oscillation of the surrounding air, generating the musical tones."

"Um...I guess that's the scientific way to describe a guitar." Rocka comments jokingly before leaning her head back against the tree as she re -closes her eyes. She preferred to have her eyes closed while she played, it helped her actually feel the music.

"the music is very relaxing" he said out loud looking down to the ponies with one eye open "evening. Hope you enjoyed the fireworks " he said with a big grin as he changed his position to get an easier look at the ponies below "the names brightfire! nice to meet you"

Metal 'oohed' and 'aahed' as the guitar model was revealed.

"This must have cost a fortune!" He exclaimed, staring and almost, I repeat, almost, drooling over the beautiful instrument. Lifting his head, he nodded to an approaching pony, and to the one who had set off the fireworks, more interested in asking about the guitar.

"An F-series too.. Wow!"

"It is a pleasure to meet you too Brightfire. Tell me, how did you gain that wondrous power of yours? It seems so fitting for the music." Greed sat down, as the melodic notes flowed like a river through his head.

Rocka smiles gently as she rubs her hoof down the body of the guitar in an affectionate way. "It might have..my dad spared no expense..I've cherised this for as long as i can remeber." She says reminising a bit about the first day she recieved it.

(There are four ponies. Not huge. :x )

"You're so lucky! Goodness, what I wouldn't give for a prime instrument like that." Metal exclaimed, rubbing his hooves together. As he was about to ask another question about the beautiful musical masterpiece, he turned at the sound of hooves clopping on the ground. This pony looked rather depressed.

Greed agreed with the lilac pony, "Yes, i would love to know from where to acquired such an instrument, i trust there is an interesting story behind it?" Greed then also noticed the sad looking pony who was observing the group. "Are you alright over there? Why don't you join us?" He called, then he turned back to Rocka, "That is acceptable yes?" He asked...

((Sorry. :-( ))

Prancer glances over at the ponies.Where they talking to her?She couldn't hear anything her ears where ringing.Partly from the loud music of the club and partly from her anger.She started crying.NO!She scolded herself."I have to be strong!But what am I going to do?I geuss I'll go look for China.It's better than dying her on the streets."She told herself.Then one of the ponies trotted up to Prancer.Prancer flinched when she felt a hoof on her shoulder.That beheavior showed that she had been beaten before.