Bang your head [open]

Inuchan

Rocka nodded as she re closed her eyes. "I most certainly do! He's a stallion pegasus. His name's Beats. One of the best darn drummer ponies around and the best older brother a filly could ask for."She commented with a smile.

Cool Temper stretched out across from the other ponies and looked around observing all of them "So what are your names? My name is Cool Temper Captain of the 12th Company Stalliongrad Guard." Cool Temper seemed to tense up while saying this and held a small salute before realising what he did and laughed silently to himself, he was pretty tense there.

Rocka turned her head to look at Cool Temper and giggled a bit from his salute. "Hehe..at ease, solider. No need for such formality around here. We're all just her chillin' to the sounds of nature and my beautiful guitar." She said grinning. "Name's Rocka, pleasure to meet you Captain!" She says doing a small mock salute.

Cool Temper let a small smile slide through his tough façade he kept on when he was exhausted "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Rocka?" Cool Temper said the name experimentally to make sure he was even pronouncing it right, looking at her she was a cute mare. Maybe a few years younger than him but not by much since he had become the age group of a stallion this past year.

Rocka nods at him with a smile. He was a rather handsome mare, seemed really interesting too. She made a mental note to inquire about his travels later on. She has always wondered about what adventures guard ponies went on. She had never been able to go out adventuring on her on, but her spirit for it was always beckoning to her, so it satisfied her a bit to hear other ponies' stories. She then proceed to switch the song a bit into a soft acoustic strumming.

Cool Temper smiled and had a sudden urge to move closer to the mare, standing up slowly feeling his muscles tighten under his skin prominently as he stretched out slightly and sat down next to Rocka, "Well have you gone anywhere Rocka? any cities you have seen? anywhere you want to see? I have seen most of Equestria through missions, usually bordering towns than entering them since stealth is the utmost important factor when searching for possible dangers to the crown and it's citizens, especially cute mares such as yourself" Cool Temper smiled warmly at Rocka before running a hoof through his mane a slight blush tingeing his face.

Rocka blushed a bit but her eyes widened a bit in wonder, hearing all the things Cool has done and experienced. "Well..I've..never really traveled much..I've only been to Canterlot, Fillydelphia, Ponyville, and Manehaten. As much as I would love to explore every corner of Equestria, I've kind of preoccupied myself with my music..I've always wanted to be an adventurer...an explorer.." She says dreamily as the thought of exploring unknown and far away lands buzzed around in her head.

Cool Temper smiled as he noticed the all to familiar look on Rocka's face he had the same expression when he learnt that the academy had wished for him to join the local Stalliongrad guard "Well I could always take you along on one of my reconnaissance missions since I usually do them alone. Also I have a few weeks off as of now so I could take you to any location you desired but it would be through the forests, the mountains and the plains all short cuts off the main road to anywhere your heart desires" Cool Temper whispered to her softly smiling.

Rocka gasps "Really!?" Unable to suppress her excitement, she wraps her hooves around Cool's neck and hugs him tight. "That would be the best thing ever! Oh thankyou, thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed excitedly before she realized what she was doing. She immediately pulls away from him, blushing. "Um..sorry...I..guess I got a bit too excited.." She says sheepishly.

Cool Temper felt the mare wrap her hooves around him causing her another fault blush to appear on his face "Do not be sorry Rocka excitement over any passion is well placed. We all have a love for something we do or wish to do" he wrapped a hoof around her shoulders and smiled. He was beginning to like this mare.

((OOC: Haha, so have I!))

Rocka subconsciously relaxes a bit when he wraps his hoof around her. Her slight shyness began to kick and she slightly shifted away from him a bit, looking down nervously. She lets out a soft nervous giggle. She honestly was starting to really like Cool, but she often times got really nervous around stallions she liked.

((That is a very interesting obversation Rosie.And you say I'm creative!))

Prancer looked at Rocka and Cool Temper ovbiously they forgot about her plus she knew they liked each other.After spending so much time in that horrid club she could tell if it was love or just lust.Prancer got and trotted over to China to already find him chatting with a stallion.The stallion looked slightly confused and kinda creeped out.Prancer sighed."China!!!!What are you doing?This poor guy looks terrified."She scolded her older brother.Prancer could tell by the mans face that China had already hit on him and that this stallion was not her brothers type."China you go home right now and I will talk to you later!!!"

China lowered his head and said a halfhearted"Goodbye."And left without another word.

(OOC: you said it was aight to join so....im here! =D)

A mysterious earth pony was trotting with a mysterious mask,helmet and a suit on him. He traveled from the ever-free forest for 2 days straight. when he saw the ponies under the tree he felt like the world was still in its place....peacefulness....in this area however. The sinister colt trotted to them and said nothing and stared at all of them. all they heard was inhale and exhale out of what lies behind that gas mask.

tumblr_lzqk23KmOi1r8fhy0o1_500.jpg

OOC: Woah, did you draw that pony? :idea:

"Uh.. Sure?" Metal laughed, cuffing China's ear with his hoof playfully, and shut his eyes to concentrate for a moment, holding his breath. Almost shaking with the effort, his unicorn's horn began to glow, and with the magic summoned, he managed to lift China a bit into the air. Breathing more calmly now, he slowly set China down on the ground again.

"I'm not very good with my magic yet. I'm getting there."

Turning, he saw a strange earth pony wearing a mask and what looked like armour.

"Hello, sir?"