Bang your head [open]

Inuchan

((I think you have to app a character and wait till it happens.It just sort of popped up for me.Ya because you can't get into main RP without an apped character.))

China nodded"I do like music!Like Maredonna and Katy Pony oh and Adam Lamb-bert!"He said happily.

((I'm so punny!))

OOC: Just got changed XD

"I'm more into rock and dance. Music's kinda my thing, you know?" He grinned, swishing his tail and clapping his hooves together.

OOc: :kissy: That's so funny :kissy:

((Yes you do ...finally.Shut up China!))

China looked into metals eyes."Yea I guess.Although my name is China so I don't know how to live up to that.There is a bunch of meanings for China like a china doll or the country.Oh sorry I'm rambling why don't you tell me more about yourself."China said getting closer to learning about Metal.

OOC: I saw it coming eue Metal didn't.

"China reminds me of those white and blue plates and delicate finery." Metal mumbled, but then flicked his gaze to the said pony when he was asked to speak more of himself.

"Well, what do you want to know? I'm a pretty open book."

(I'm gonna watch some MLP via YouTube tonight <3 Yay!)

OOC: I just watched episode 5. That's all I'm up to. XD

Metal blushed a little, and rubbed the back of his head with his hoof.

"Well, I didn't really go through much. Just went through school quickly, you know? I started work in a tailor's for a while, but I ended up leaving there. I just take the odd job here and there to earn some money."

((Okay, thank you! :) ))

post-4205-0-67891300-1342327068_thumb.pn

Bright Eyes looked around the scene with a smile. She was a navy blue unicorn with a blank flank despite being a young mare (adult). She had been sheltered her whole life and just now had earned up the money to reside within this fine area for the summer. She was renting a hotel room for pretty cheap, the ponies here being all nice to a newcomer like herself. She enjoyed that. She looked around with a smile on her face and a skip to her hoofstep. Suddenly she saw two stallions. One of them was navy blue like her. She smiled and trotted over to them (China and Metal). "Hello! I'm Bright Eyes, I was wondering if you could direct me to the shop areas? I need to see if somepony is hiring," she said, not at all embarrassed about her blank flank.

Bright Eyes smiled at the stallion. "Well actually I do. I'm from Canterlot so my mother, also a unicorn, taught me how to do all kinds of hair styles and dressing," she said with a smile. My these ponies were friendly! She was starting to really like this place... perhaps she could stay here past the summer if she could find a good job here. She also seemed to not notice the comment though in fact she did. She was used to such comments in Canterlot though so it was no special compliment to hear from this pony.

Bright Eyes blinked at this new word. She tilted her head, blinking a few more times in confusion. "Homewhatsas?" she asked, gaining an odd look and then she smiled. "Well whoever they are, I'm fine working with anypony! I get along with everypony!" she informed happily. She didn't know what a homewhatsas was but she didn't judge anypony. She got along with everypony and always had a smile on her face. She quite enjoyed putting a smile on everypony's face, too.