Bang your head [open]

Inuchan

(KK)

Metal went down at sat at China's Table, carrying the plates with his Unicorn magic. Smiling, he placed China's Plate in front of the stallion, and looked up to see what the big fuss was. The first thing his eyes were drawn to was the bloody sword. What...?

China looked at Metal then noticed that Metal was looking something a bloody sword?China has dealt with blood many times before but this pony was threatening a mare with the sword China growled under his breath.China has always been protective of females and it all started with his sister.But that was another story.China watched carefully adjusting his glasses waiting for the stallion to swing so China could ki-I mean beat him.

Balinor focused his Druidic eyes on Bat, and said "How about you make me?" He said. A CP patch was visible on his right shoulder. Civil Protection had a tendency to kill without reason. "Stirring up a nest of hornets, you are." He said, getting up to his full height and shoving Brown Bat. The sword sparked with electricity, and he pulled out a pistol, about to take the shot. He waited a few seconds, then smiled and pulled her up.

"Sorry about the hostilities. But the CP meet fire with flames." He said half jokingly.

Balinor may be CP, but he was more sensible than others. He took aim, and shot Bat square in the back, saying "Nobody shoves you? Nobody talks to me that way, and just walks away unscathed." He stayed in place, seeing as how he did not need to chase anyone when he could shoot from a distance. He made sure Bat was still alive, but made sure she was in pain.

Brown Bat was now fully pissed.She might not be able to run if he hurt her that bad.She got up stumbling a bit and growled.

China decided that now was a good a time as ever."Hey back off you started it!You pushed her to the ground for no reason then you shot her in the freaking back?You might of paralyzed her you d*ck!"​He yelled at the guard.

Brown Bat limped towards the two and said."Hey who said I wanted your fricken help I can handle this little sh*t on my own!"She looked China in the eye who just stared back like they where in a staring contest.China could do this all day he had done it before.But Brown Bat had an older sister so she was skilled at staring too.

Balinor looked at the two, with a look of boredom. "You missed this patch? I work for Civil Protection. There is a reason we're feared."

(Mind if I use a second OC?)

At that point, another stranger walked in. This one looked human, and wore a dark hooded cloak. The hood kept his face hidden, and he was unarmed. "Civil Protection. Corrupted Pricks is what CP really stands for." The stranger said darkly, slowly walking towards Balinor, whose face first flushed with anger, then drained of all color as he realized who the stranger was.

"Sh-Shalidor! I thought you dead!" Balinor stammered in fright. He dropped his weapons backing away.

"Dead? I am a Sorcerer, you fool!" The stranger said maliciously.

The stranger hissed, then shifted into it's true Pegasus form. He pulled out a small phial, and applied what seemed to be a thick healing tonic. The effects were instant. Balinor cowered nearby.

"As for the bat..." The stranger repaired the bat, and handed it back to her. "Who needs money when Sorcery is available?..." The stranger slowly turned back to Balinor. "I said begone, Corrupted Prick!" He hissed fiercely and harshly.

The CP agent got up, and ran for his life.