Ponycons! (Pony Emoticons)

Now, as some of you have no doubt seen, I've been using emoticons not ACTUALLY part of Canterlot! I have actually been getting these from a forum I frequent! What forum, you may ask? Well, I can't tell you! Go find it yourself, slackers. (If you know what you're doing, it's staring you right in the face.raritylaugh.png)

Anyway, while I won't tell you WHERE you can default find these ponycons, I will put them here for anypony who might want to use them!

rainbowdashsmile.pngsweetiebellesmile.pngrainbowdashawesome.pngpinkiepiesmile.pngraritylaugh.pngfluttershysmile.pngtwilighthappy.pngfluttershyyay.pngraritywink.pngfluttershywink.pngraritysmile.pngderpyderp.pngrainbowdashderp.pngdjpon3cool.pngrainbowdashglasses.pngbigmacneutral.pngfluttershygasp.pngpinkiepieshrug.pngfluttershysad.pngapplebloomsad.pngtwilightsurprised.pngraritysurprised.pngraritydisgusted.pngspikeno.pngraritycry.pngapplejackscared.pngraritysad.pngscootaloonervous.pngrarityregretful.pngfluttershyscared.pngraritysurprised2.pngapplebloomsurprised.png

(Also, if this is SOMEHOW in the wrong section, please, somepony tell me!)

• Like 1