Choose Your Own Adventure RP

Okay more about your friends.

You have four other friends.

Japon-She is a typical bad girl who smokes drinks swears and hates everything.

Pheonix-She is Japons older sister but is very quiet and shy she dresses with less clothing then she really should like her sister.

Octavia-She is the humanized pony but my style!

David-Octavias boyfriend and your BFF!He tries to always find the soloution to every problem.David is also starting a very promising singing career!

Yea.Pheonix and Japon where made by my friend that is why it is going to be in 18+

Yes so Colt (you) love Lotus (your girlfriend) and cherish her but being a male model if you ever break up you could have almost any girl you want.But Lotus cooks cleans and is basiclly the house wife so why would you want anybody else?Oh all the characters have like special weapons like in animes I geuss.

Lotus-She has a japanese katana!

Colt-Has a photo light and uses it like a warhammer.(You know the lights they have at photo shoots.)

David-A sling and when the ball leaves the sling spikes protrude from it!

Octavia-She uses her bow as a bow.

Japon-Has a scythe.

Pheonix-Has a sword that is like on fire!

Pheonix and Japons parents where killed by masked people when they where young.The masked people are kinda like a cult and want to kill Japon because they think she is a witch.

All of these people live in this house so they can pay the mortgage.But eventually they grow on each other.ANything else you want?At this point I need something spacific.