Spriters of all kinds, fellow game makers and proffessional moriss dancers wanted!

Hi all! As some of you know I have dedicated many, many hours to making a MLP platformer game series. I have the engine pretty much complete. I can't quite get a HUD to work, twi's telekenisis is a little glitchy here and there and one boss keeps miss-behaving but that's it!

To try and combat that nagging feeling that I'm wasting away a good portion of my life doing this I turn to you, my fellow bronies and pegasisters, for help.

I have drawn Sprites, wich are pretty good, but I have trouble animating them. Insects and things like animals I'm fine with, but I struggle to make the ponies walk :/ This, I think, is my biggest issue. I tried to make Twi walk and it looked like she had tenticles. fluid animation just isn't my strong point.

I also need to have lots of scenery and shrubs and the like drawn. I can just steal some Sonic sprites, but that wouldn't be very sporting of me. Senery is boring and i can't draw it very well. There, I said it.

I also need help with music (don't even know where to start there) and possibley voice actors. I was thinking about having this game done with only speech bubbles, but then I decided I want a musical number in Fluttershys story. Also any ideas for general game play and story are always wecome.

Any way have alook a t these screen shots, just to prove I'm not a blowhard. I would've given you a video, but I can't work fraps.

Game screen shots

Please do post on the forum or PM me if you're interested in lending a hoof :)

Thanks