It all started as a joke.

I decided to write a fan fiction, mostly just to get a few laughs from a few of my friends in a Skype group. However, it got approved on fimfiction, and according to other people, it doesn't suck. So i decided I'd share this fan fiction with you all!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/33623/My-Little-Insert%3A-Bronies-are-Equestrian

If you want to see your OC in this story, send me a message on Canterlot or fimfiction with a request. If I like your OC, I'll put them in to have a cameo appearance. If I REALLY like your OC, I may even give 'em a part. ;)

Haha! the newest chapter is just like the most random turn of events ever! xD Flaming hooves? haha.

But I've been reading this fanfic since you first posted it here and I have to say it's very good. I'm enjoying it at least. I was sort of hoping to actually have a decent tour with your friends acting up or something but then THIS happens. it's so funny. :D

Haha! the newest chapter is just like the most random turn of events ever! xD Flaming hooves? haha.

But I've been reading this fanfic since you first posted it here and I have to say it's very good. I'm enjoying it at least. I was sort of hoping to actually have a decent tour with your friends acting up or something but then THIS happens. it's so funny. :D

Oh, stop it you. :P

And anyways, I have a very big plan for this fan fiction. Once I'm NOT trying to cram for the next, like, eighty guests on my podcast I'll be able to actually concentrate on this.